BY AUNT JEMIMA

No artificial coloring or preservatives.
Since 1889.
Aunt Jemima.
Original complete pancake and waffle mix.
Just add water. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my favorite brand of pancake mix." in 1 review
  • "And I love how easy it is to make:) My family loves these on a Saturday morning or even during the week for supper." in 1 review
Adriana M.
I love how simple these are to make! Simply add water and you have the fluffiest pancakes ever! They are delicious I added strawberries to mine and some Aunt Jemima Original Syrup and they were perfect! Definitely recommend because you won't be disappointed 👍👍👍
Danielle D.
Chicago
Review for: Pancake & Waffle Mix Original Complete 32 oz
Perfect for those busy people who still love quality cooking! Only add water! So easy to use and very tasty! Affordable, sold at most grocery stores. I buy all the time & would definitely recommend!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
I've tried every brand there is and these make the lightest and fluffiest pancakes! So easy and quick to whip together and very affordable. Great value and a very trusted brand. I will always buy this!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Foodie Expert
Kids love pancakes and so does my husband this is our go to brand and always has been. Has a sweeter side to it other brands don't. Also tastes good with your favorite toppings.. ours is strawberries, bananas or chocolate chip
Amber L.
fort worth , TX
Foodie Expert
Great for quick, fluffy, delicious pancakes!! These have a nice taste and are incredibly fluffy if you use a little less water than recommend. We top ours with fresh fruit and coolwhip for a fast and simple breakfast!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
We love this mix! We love to have homemade waffles, and I always use this mix. It mixes up quickly and is very smooth, not lumpy at all. It has a great flavor. The waffles and pancakes always turn out great!
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Ive had this since I was a little kid! My mom used to make it and now as an adult myself I purchase this. I love the formula and when I want to make them extra fluffy I add an egg!
Farah B.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
I love pancakes since I was a kid and now I love to make it for my family. This mix is very easy to use because you just have to add water. Is great to add some ingredients like sliced bananas or a pinch of cinnamon to make a whole different breakfast.
Cindy S.
Floral Park, NY
Foodie Expert
My kids love chocolate chip pancakes. So on weekends, it's always AJ pancake mix to the rescue. I substitute the water with milk and tadaaa - happy tummies... 🙌
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Foodie Expert
Best product ever i absolutely love it taste amazing its very cheap i usually buy it at walmart it tast verry delicious my family enjoy eating it
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Foodie Expert
Are these nice and fluffy