BY AUNT JEMIMA #6 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

No artificial coloring or preservatives.
Since 1889.
Aunt Jemima.
Original complete pancake and waffle mix.
Just add water. see more...

Aunt Jemima Complete Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
  • "And I love how easy it is to make:) My family loves these on a Saturday morning or even during the week for supper." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of pancake mix." in 1 review
Abigail D.
National City, CA
My favorite pancake batter i love it my kiddos love to wake up on sat or sun to pancakes and eggs and fruit yummy
My son loves it when i make @mickeymouse shaped pancakes with whipped cream on top yummy Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original 😍 Aunt Jemima Complete Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
Sarah M.
This pancake / waffle mix has been a staple in my house for as long as I can remember. It’s so easy to use , I love how you just open the little flap on the side and can pour out the mix. It’s so versatile because you can make plain pancakes or waffles , or you can add anything you want into them !
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
My house loves this pancake mix . It is so affordable and easy to mix . Just add water and stir it cannot get easier then that . I also use this in my waffle maker and it’s so delicious!! I will always repurchase this !!
Adriana M.
I love how simple these are to make! Simply add water and you have the fluffiest pancakes ever! They are delicious I added strawberries to mine and some Aunt Jemima Original Syrup and they were perfect! Definitely recommend because you won't be disappointed 👍👍👍
Rachel G.
Jefferson
Aunt Jemima is my favorite pancake and maple syrup brand. I like Hungry Jack but love Aunt Jemima. No other syrup can compare. You can taste the smooth butter richness. Aunt Jemima Complete Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
This is my fav hands down. Along with the aunt jemima syrup. Eat and make pancakes at least every Sunday morning before service. Great flavor and totally amazing.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
The reeeeeal OG of pancake mixes! Brings back childhood memories. Mmm I’m gonna make some tomorrow morning. I make extra and put them in the fridge so I can heat them up in the morning.... sooooo good
Danielle D.
Perfect for those busy people who still love quality cooking! Only add water! So easy to use and very tasty! Affordable, sold at most grocery stores. I buy all the time & would definitely recommend!
Tamarraw C.
Galloway, NJ
This is my favorative mix ever. I like my pancakes thin but not crepe thin. This mix is perfect for that. I can make the batter loose and not lose the flavor. This will always be my #1 choice.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I grew up eating pancakes with this mix. They were fluffy and great. Paired with sausage they made the perfect breakfast. My Grandma use to cook some for me. This mix brings back memories.
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Are these nice and fluffy

back