BY AUNT JEMIMA #24 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Complete Mix, 80 oz see more...

• Is this still the best pancake mix around?6 Answers
  • The big question! I like to eat mine stacked! Do you eat yours s...3 Answers
  • Can you make waffles with this mix?2 Answers
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
Currently my favorite mixes for pancakes are Bisquick or Ant Jemima Buttermilk Complete. If I had to choose between the two, I would opt for the second one since I love the taste and texture of the pancakes. It is ideal with the syrup of this same line. Another aspect is that it is extremely easy to perform with just adding water and the mixture is complete. Sometimes I love to put fruits (bananas or strawberries) or chocolate chips. I definitely recommend it!
Lu Lu F.
This batter mix is awesome! A few months was my first time making pancakes and this product made it so simple and fun! I bought this mix at my local supermarket and it is for a great value! I like chocolate so i added chocolate chips to the batter for a great chocolate chip pancake! So easy and great taste! Def recommend!
Alana S.
My favorite pancake mix! I’ve been buying this for years and will continue to buy this one. It is so easy. All you have to do is add water mix and cook! It tastes so good every single time. Sometimes I throw chocolate chips in the mix to make delicious chocolate chip pancakes! I love buttermilk and this one does not disappoint. The box is fairly big and very cheap at the grocery store. Also has a convenient flap to open and close so that you don’t spill the mix everywhere. I love this stuff. Best breakfast ever!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy receipe to follow. Yummy fluffy pancakes for the whole family. I have been eatting Aunt's pancakes since I was a child and look forward to making them for my kids. Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Aunt Jemima Pancakes thats my house #1 and only my kids loves it they enojy eating pancakes have a such great flavor good price too i buy it at my near supermarket
Will allways keep buying when ever i need
Thank AUNT JEMIMA.
Diannah S.
The best pancake and waffle mix in this world! I love making yummy big waffles with fruit and whipped cream! This mix tastes amazing and makes them fluffy! I highly recommend it!
Belkis P.
Norman, OK
This is totally the best pancake mix! I make pancakes on a fairly regular basis and have tried different brands. Good old Aunt Jemima pancakes are truly the best for a reason. This brand lends to additions or adjustments to recipes easily. Such a great product.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is great I've bought the ones where you also have to do eggs and milk and they do not taste any better so why go through the trouble . This way you know you have all the ingredients all the time! Yummy! I don't even measure anymore
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
This is the only pancake mix my family likes we’ve tried just about every brand Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix 16 Oz Box has been the only one that is fluffy and moist pancakes. I do use milk instead of water like the direction instruct.
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
LOVE THESE! We like our pancakes in our house and these are one of our favorites. They're super fluffy and taste as good as the stuff you can get at the restaurant! Would recommend to friends!
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this still the best pancake mix around?
Meg D.
The big question! I like to eat mine stacked! Do you eat yours stacked or one at a time?!?!!
Sofia S.
Can you make waffles with this mix?