BY AUNT JEMIMA #1 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Complete Mix, 80 oz see more...

• What is your favorite? Strawberry 🍓 Blueberry Blue r...11 Answers
  • Do you like Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix o...7 Answers
  • Is this still the best pancake mix around?10 Answers
BEV A.
Houston
Love pancakes so much, love getting this pancake mix. Only thing about the  complete box is I still put one egg and I put milk. You can put just water if you like. But for me and my family I still grab the eggs and milk. To each its own. This mix is great. It helps me create nice great pancakes. At my house we love to have pancake mornings. The great thing is pancakes are even greater at night for dinner. Just add nice turkey bacon and nice orange juice or maybe just nice glass of lemon water. Hey its all good.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
One of my favorite pancake brands from the mix to the syrup. I love cooking these pancakes for my entire family whether it's on flat top or cast iron skillet.. I just add a little bit of vegetable oil and let it cook for 3-5 mins on each side and I finish them off with some butter. The boys including my husband love the crunchy and buttery ends that they just melt in their mouths.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this brand of pancake mix! The buttermilk version of this is so light and delicious. I love this because it is complete and you don't have to add anything but water or milk. It is very easy to prepare and taste really really good when you cook it in fresh butter.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
I actually do love this mix of pancakes and waffles. I'm always buying this because I never experience anything wrong and my outcomes are always so fluffy and yummy. It also helps to make sure you add the right amount of ingredients all the time. That really does make a difference. You guys have to try this brand out.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This is my favorite pancake mix. The directions are very clear and the pancakes come out so tasty, especially when eating them warm and some maple syrup on top. This is a breakfast treat in our home, we like to add chocolate chips and blueberries sometimes. Highly recommend this mix
Nevaeh L.
This pancake mix ever and everyone in my house hold uses it. In my opinion I swear by this pancake mix. I buy this at my local Walmart or grocer. It has a good taste and they make fluffy pancakes. Yes, I’d recommend this many people,because it’s a great and amazing product that everyone can enjoy with there families and many more.
Mckenzie W.
This is the best pancakes I’ve ever eaten! I love making this for breakfast and it’s not that pricey for how much you get out of it! It’s so good and sweet! It satisfies my stomach a lot after eating!
Alana S.
My favorite pancake mix! I’ve been buying this for years and will continue to buy this one. It is so easy. All you have to do is add water mix and cook! It tastes so good every single time. Sometimes I throw chocolate chips in the mix to make delicious chocolate chip pancakes! I love buttermilk and this one does not disappoint. The box is fairly big and very cheap at the grocery store. Also has a convenient flap to open and close so that you don’t spill the mix everywhere. I love this stuff. Best breakfast ever!
Humaira H.
Canton , MI
In my personal opinion this Is one of the very best pancake mixes you can buy at the grocery store. If you don’t feel like making pancakes from scratch and just want a quick fix, I’d say get aunt jemima!! And don’t forget her maple syrup- you can’t beat it.
Eleanor C.
D Hanis, TX
Aunt Jemima pancake mix is the queen of pancake mixes, and it’s so easy! I love that it’s versatile!! I can add whatever I want to the pancakes and they come out amazing! Whether it be chocolate chips (my favorite) or blueberries, this mix is the best
catherine u.
ozone park
What are some toppings you add to your pancakes?Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
EMILY B.
riverside
These pancakes or ihop?
Jennifer G.
United States
What goes good with these pancakes? Eggs, bacon, or sausage?
Perla V.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite? Strawberry 🍓 Blueberry Blue raspberry Chocolate 🍫 Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this still the best pancake mix around?

back