BY AUNT JEMIMA #16 in Baking Mix

Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Complete Mix, 80 oz see more...

• Is this still the best pancake mix around?5 Answers
  • The big question! I like to eat mine stacked! Do you eat yours s...2 Answers
  • Can you make waffles with this mix?1 Answers
johanna f.
johanna f.
My family love the taste of this and when you use the syrup Aunt Jemima is much better. My daughter like with chocolate. I buy this in Walmart. I recommend this Pancakes. Is delicious.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
It's so easy to make! You just have to add water. You can make pancakes or waffles, and I suggest to buy Aunt Jemima's original syrup because with it tastes so much better!
Glen F.
Glen F.
El Paso
I prefer to make home made pancakes, but I rarely have the time or brain capacity first thing in the morning to even try.  I save home made for brunch and a late start.  The rest of the time, I use Auntie's mix.  I call her Auntie.  Have for thirty years.  My kids love this stuff.  Youcan make a batch straight up or you  can add orange extract and orange zest, vanilla extract and toasted cinnamon, toasted cinnamon and diced apples, berries and lemon zest or Tollhouse chocolate chips(my kids' favorite).  None of these extras take more than a minute.  They all add a taste of home made.  Straight out of the box is great, too.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Can't go wrong with Aunt Jemima! There's no excuse for not making a hot good breakfast anymore. This brand has been around for forever and it still tastes just as good as it did when my Abuela made pancakes for me and my cousins when we were just kids. We always looked forward to Sunday morning breakfasts in particular since she always added fresh fruit (whatever was in season at the time) and had a knack for pouring the batter onto the griddle in such a way that the pancakes came out in shapes of animals, flowers, trees, and clouds. Aunt Jemima is the best Aunt around, period. The best pancake mix EVER! I highly recommend!
Alix G.
Alix G.
My favorite pancake mix of all time I've been buying this product almost my whole life it's taste is amazing it's so fun to make the pancakes because they turn out so great the taste is amazing everybody my family loves this and I'll probably be buying this project my whole life would recommend. I love this so much I'm obsessed the only kind of pancake batter I love!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes a delicious pancake and super easy to use (just add water!). I prefer the taste of these to the original flavour. I just wish there were instructions for making a few at a time... our box only has instructions for the whole box, which makes way too many pancakes for just the two of us. I roughly divided the ingredients by 3... it tastes good so I think that is probably right?
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
i grew up on these pancakes the best pancake mix ever, the flavor is awesome and dont for get to add the butfter on top with the best syrup as weel its good for a good old hearty brunch with family and friends along with a glass of good old orange juice this is all i purchase
Antonella M.
Antonella M.
This pancake mix has been the best quick-but-filling breakfast staple in my life recently. It's perfect for Saturday mornings with a nice hot cup of coffee. And if you accidentally put too much milk, you can simply add more mix. Easy peasy! Highly recommend!
Emma J.
Emma J.
I've been using aunt Jemima since I was little and every time I try a different mix I always come back to this! It makes delicious pancakes and waffles. It's so convenient and easy to use. I like to add some vanilla and a little extra sugar to the mix.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is great I've bought the ones where you also have to do eggs and milk and they do not taste any better so why go through the trouble . This way you know you have all the ingredients all the time! Yummy! I don't even measure anymore
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Is this still the best pancake mix around?
Meg D.
Meg D.
The big question! I like to eat mine stacked! Do you eat yours stacked or one at a time?!?!!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Can you make waffles with this mix?