Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix

Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Complete Mix, 80 oz

Iss this really good ?
Pancakes or Waffles?
Has anyone put cinnamon and Vanilla Extract or Honey in there pancake? I have and it's so good and yummy come out so Fluffly and taste delicious. Someone please tell me they have tried it as well.
Start your review of Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix!
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite pancake mix I will not use anything else to quick. Like every box was made from love . One of those products that get better with time
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I been using Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix for many years. I always buy this either at Walmart or Market Basket. I substitute water with milk. It makes the pancakes taste better. My family loves it when I make them. It's very easy to make and it taste sooo good. #food #foodie #photos #pancakes #breakfast
Toya L.
Elmont, NY
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Toya L.
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Toya L.
I literally eat this every day , having to just add water makes things so easy, so breakfast is really quick in the mornings
Erica F.
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Erica F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix This was our first time using pancake mix that contains water instead of milk due to the winter storm in the south. It was very easy and quick to make. It is also affordable and comes in larger sizes. My children love them so I will definitely be buying Aunt Jemima pancake mix again!
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Kroger
You always need a good partner in the pantry when making a awesome pancakes and waffles and who to do it but Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix paired with [product:aunt-jemima-original-pancake-&-waffle-syrup-24-fl-oz]
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,272 reviews
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Sandy M.
My go to- box for pancakes and waffles! I love to stock up on these products and whenever I'm ready to make some pancakes and eggs with bacon/turkey bacon, this is what I love to have in my kitchen. I'm an avid user for this product and you can make some yummy waffles too!
Toni G.
Warrensburg, MO
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Toni G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love making these so much! I add a dash of cinnamon and fruit. So quick and delicious! My boyfriend even enjoys making these bc they’re that easy!! Highly recommend to others :) He made these this morning with bananasAunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix and blueberries 😋 #influenstereats #brunchtime
ellie H.
huntersville
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by ellie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
These pancake are made with this pancake mix is so good! So easy to make and turns out great every time. A little messy with the opening but overall I recommend! Taste good with any toppings and a great breakfast option.Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love to prepare pancakes in different ways, this time I put a little edible blue color to make it delicious. Me encanta preparar tortitas de diferentes formas, en esta ocasión le pongo un poco de color azul comestible para que quede delicioso.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix uploaded by Jeanne A.
I knew this one was gona be on the best list for Pancakes 🥞. It is on the list because it is one of the best mixes. If u want them extra fluffy like I do (🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️) after you’ve mixxed the mix then let it sit there for about 5minutes, then gently stir mix&get to making the best 🥞. [product:aunt-jemima-original-pancake-&-waffle-mix]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabrielle S.
Lakeside, CA
il y a un an
Andrea L. il y a 10 mois
No! En lo particular no porque es su distintivo, su logo, es suyo... no por ser negra la mujer de la imagen de la marca necesariamente insitan al racismo! Pienso eso! A mi no me molesta la verdad! Y... a mi me gusta su portada de producto y la consumo
Derek P.
Windber, PA
il y a un an
I tried using Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix to go along with a recipe I found for Japanese fluffy pancakes. You know the kind that are really tall and amazing looking ? Anyway, I failed miserably at making fluffy pancakes but the flat pancakes that came out of it still tastes amazing. Anyone ever have a breakfast recipe that they messed up but it still turned into something awesome ?
Nermeen C. il y a 2 mois
Someone told me that vanilla extract in pancake mix adds an extra fluffiness and taste!