BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I prefer the butter Rich syrup over most other syrups. I like that it's thick and it stays on what I'm pouring it onto
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
I like this brand of syrup. We often just buy what is on sale, but this is one of the regulars for us in our home.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is my favorite syrup. The butter rich really makes a difference! Yummy! Very rich and flavorful!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good syrup and I love put it on pancakes and waffles. I love the buttery rich flavor it has. I also dip my bacon or sausage in it as well.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Perfect go to for sunday morning breakfast. over the years I tried to stay away from high frutose corn syrup and try to get the legit maple syrup but i always come back to this classic flavor. rich and tasty!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only syrip I use I absolutely love how rich and flavorful it is (: and all the kids and plp will love it, it's definitely the only one I buy Because I haven't found anything better
Teresa I.
Orlando , FL
Is not the best syrup for pancakes but the price isn bad! I like more this one that the "lite" version and is a classic for pancakes
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I like this syrup it has a nice flavor. It's not liquidy at all, which is nice. It tastes great on pancakes and waffles. We always buy this syrup. It's a pretty good price in my opinion.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have tried Aunt Jemima Butter Rich Syrup and it is good.  It is a little stronger flavor than the original.  My oldest daughter loves the butter rich flavor and everyone else loves the original syrup.  It is a great taste though if you like a richer syrup.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
We go through at least 5 of these a month. I putt on on my entire breakfast plate some mornings and so does my son lol
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?