BY AUNT JEMIMA #5 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Reagan H.
Anna
Review for: Bottle more...
This brand is honestly my favorite when it comes to syrups. I used to use the Hungry Jack syrup until I was at a friends house and they had this brand. I changed over to this brand, and never have gone back to another brand. I use it for my pancakes, waffles, french toast, sometimes i eve mix it with my peanut butter to get a sweet treat!
Rori L.
WEST POINT, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz more...
this was an okay syrup to me. i don't feel it taste like a sweet syrup like it claims. i like  Mrs. Butter-Worth's Original Syrup  and i really enjoy that flavor a lot more.
Ashley G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bottle, Lite more...
I think this is my favorite maple syrup of all time. The dimension of flavors this has is fantastic.
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bottle, Lite more...
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer the butter Rich syrup over most other syrups. I like that it's thick and it stays on what I'm pouring it onto
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
I like this brand of syrup. We often just buy what is on sale, but this is one of the regulars for us in our home.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is my favorite syrup. The butter rich really makes a difference! Yummy! Very rich and flavorful!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very good syrup and I love put it on pancakes and waffles. I love the buttery rich flavor it has. I also dip my bacon or sausage in it as well.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Perfect go to for sunday morning breakfast. over the years I tried to stay away from high frutose corn syrup and try to get the legit maple syrup but i always come back to this classic flavor. rich and tasty!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only syrip I use I absolutely love how rich and flavorful it is (: and all the kids and plp will love it, it's definitely the only one I buy Because I haven't found anything better
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What's your favorite kind?