BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rosa G.
This syrup has amazing flavor and its probably better than the original and the best part is that it has fewer calories and who wouldn't want that. The flavor is built on more flavor profiles that I can't even begin to comprehend, I am glad that there is an alternative to that of the original syrup. It's a must for those who want the same taste but fewer the calories.
Kiana C.
I prefer Mrs. Buttersworth over this. This didn't really have a butter taste & it had a weird consistency to it. It was too sweet for me and too artificially tasting. I may have gotten it though because of the price. It is cheaper which probably explains why it tastes the way it does. Most likely won't be buying this again.
Sunny S.
You can't go wrong with Aunt Jemima Syrup! I use it all the time on my pancakes! I think it's the best syrup I've ever had! I haven't gotten any other brand since Aunt Jemima! I would definitely recommend this syrup to others! Great product!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite Syrup. The taste is so good, it is a little bit pricey but worst it because of the sweet and soft flavor. I have tried so many syrups and this is the only one that doesn't bother me.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Pretty cheap. I prefer natural but for a fake syup it is really good. great for the price. would buy again. lasts forever!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Super rich syrup. So yummy! Pancake heaven .aunt jemima will always be the best
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried Aunt Jemima Butter Rich Syrup and it is good.  It is a little stronger flavor than the original.  My oldest daughter loves the butter rich flavor and everyone else loves the original syrup.  It is a great taste though if you like a richer syrup.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
THANKSGIVING is almost here. When making sweet potato casserole you need the following, butter (real butter) brown sugar and Aunt Jemima Butter Rich syrup. Mix to the sweet potatoes. Top with mini marshmallows and you have the perfect Sweet Potato Casserole, "just like grandmother made." HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Perfect go to for sunday morning breakfast. over the years I tried to stay away from high frutose corn syrup and try to get the legit maple syrup but i always come back to this classic flavor. rich and tasty!
Brandi M.
 Tried this product once neither I nor my family enjoyed it. We prefer Mrs. butters worth. It just seem to have a weird taste to the syrup. I would not buy this product again
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?