BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Awesome taste for a sugar free syrup !!! Tastes great with out the guilty feeling of all the calories B
Claudia G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is what makes pancake mornings in our house. My favorite breakfast to pair it with is french toast with strawberries!
Itzel D.
Anaheim, CA
By far the best have tried other brands but haven't found one that can top this syrup for the pancakes
sandie m.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the butter flavor syrup alrwady made. Tried it though it was original till it tasted different
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
This stuff rocks my socks! I love this syrup so much. I won't buy any other kind. She's the real MVP
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! It reminds me of when I was younger, this is what my mom use to buy. Great taste!
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Honestly, this syrup is my childhood. It has that authentic taste and its super healthy. Definitely my favorite syrup.
Natasha L.
My husband and I do enjoy aunt jemima. It is a staple for breakfast in our home. It is really tasty.
Angela P.
Eastlake
Aunt jemmas syrup is the only brand of syrup I will buy. Its the best syrup around!
Alisha A.
South Ozone Park, NY
This syrup goes great with pancakes and/or french toast. The butter flavor just adds to its tastiness.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?