3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Been a staple in my family my whole life. I like the real stuff bit this comes a close second in my book.
Bellows Falls, VT
This is the only fake syrup I purchase. It's wonderful and the price is ideal for families with budgets, well really anyone that has a budget.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
Pretty yummy syrup for a sugar free version. if you are going to have syrup though might as well have the real stuff unless you are diabetic.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is what makes pancake mornings in our house. My favorite breakfast to pair it with is french toast with strawberries!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
You can not ever go wrong with Aunt Jemima's products. The best syrup I have tried
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Good syrup. It is a decent one if your not using real maple syrup. Good flavor wish it was in a smaller bottle to use in the microwave though.
Dominique D.
One of my favorite syrups! Not to thick or too runny! Perfect with pancakes or waffles or toasT!
Bethann B.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I use this syrup most of the time. It is thick and very favorful, just wish they would change the ladies picture.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Yes! I love this syrup, its my favorite! I would recommend this to anybody who loves pancakes or waffles
paola S.
paola S.
Is great. Test I love my pancakes with. This. Syrop me. And my family Alway used this is. Perfect
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?