3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Got this to my husband but I'm not sure if he really liked it. I think it's good, even though I don't eat that very often. The bottle is easy grip, lid locks pretty good too.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
This is the traditional syrup at home, the best!!! Thick, sweet and lite. It's good when I have a second choice (lite) of my favorite products, like always the price is the best and most of the times I found coupons..
This is a great syrup especialy if
You are trying to watch the sugar intake.
sandie m.
sandie m.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the butter flavor syrup alrwady made. Tried it though it was original till it tasted different
Olivia s.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
This is a classic, who doesn't love aunt Jemima syrup. Add it to your waffles pacakes and even biscuits
luz m.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Rico producto delicioso para comer con panquecas o pan muy sabroso se puede comer solo o acompañarlo con un sirope de chocolate es de lo mejor yuuuumyyyy
Angela P.
Angela P.
Eastlake
Aunt jemmas syrup is the only brand of syrup I will buy. Its the best syrup around!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Been a staple in my family my whole life. I like the real stuff bit this comes a close second in my book.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like buying this brand of syrup because it's sweet and it taste good and it doesn't taste bad like other brands of syrup. I like adding this with my pancakes. I buy the same brand pancakes as the syrup.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
carbondale, PA
This syrup is great eat it on pancakes waffles and even pour over sliced bananas
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?