BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayleigh  H.
Cape Coral, FL
Yum! This is a staple in my house for weekend breakfast. It doesn't have that fake sugary taste that some do. Great product all in all.
Kait K.
This is one product that I would not replace for any other brand because it just isn't the same. Growing up it was always in the house!
Eilish F.
Amazing. I'm obsessed with syrup and I've always been for as long as I can remember. And this is no different
Lauren M.
Navarre, FL
I think this syrup is good but the butter flavor is a little strange. It is definitely not a real butter taste. Although, it is quite good!
Ebony C.
Marianna, FL
This is the only syrup that I buy. I've had other brands but this one tastes the best. The whole family loves it and the price is great.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Yes! I love this syrup, its my favorite! I would recommend this to anybody who loves pancakes or waffles
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brand of syrup. It's the only one I always grab without thinking twice. So rich and flavorful.
Sabrina R.
Tampa, FL
Aunt jemima is the only syrup I use. It is the best syrup in the whole entire world. Especially the taste when it touches your tongue.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
This is a classic, who doesn't love aunt Jemima syrup. Add it to your waffles pacakes and even biscuits
Ruby B.
El Paso, TX
When I eat this, I eat a plate of syrup with a side of pancakes. The rich butter taste just makes this so worth the price!
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?