3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target
member-743e73858
member-743e73858
Davenport, FL
This syrup takes me back to my elementary school days! :) It's rich, creamy, lite and the only one I buy in my house. With 50% fewer calories there's no guilt in pairing it with fruits, waffles or what ever else you like when craving something sweet! Delish!! :)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I have tried all kinds of syrups and love pancakes. Aunt J has the best syrup!!! They have flavors, and even low fat!
Makenna C.
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Honestly, this syrup is my childhood. It has that authentic taste and its super healthy. Definitely my favorite syrup.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
Aunt Jemima products will forever be my fave! Very sweet an buttery, but absolutely amazing. When you are looking for a tasty breakfast, use this syrup with the pancake mix...to die for!
Olivia s.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
This is a classic, who doesn't love aunt Jemima syrup. Add it to your waffles pacakes and even biscuits
Kayleigh  H.
Kayleigh H.
Cape Coral, FL
Yum! This is a staple in my house for weekend breakfast. It doesn't have that fake sugary taste that some do. Great product all in all.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
There something about this syrup that test really good. I have only used Aunt Jemima on pancakes and waffles. Sometimes I would just dip my finger in this because it taste good. Syrup is not an expensive product so I don't see the need to buy any generic type of syrup when shopping in the grocery store. This price is reasonable. And if you're really on a budget, buy it on sale. It doesn't expire quick.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Tamarac , FL
This is like the holy grail of syrups. What other syrup is there to use? It's been here for years and it is the perfect consistency. To be honest, it is the only syrup I ever used in my house
phylicia P.
phylicia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
What can you can say about a brand that's been out for years. Well its great to use this is the only syrup I used for a long time.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I've gotten this syrup for years. I never reach for another one because my family loves this one.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?