BY AUNT JEMIMA #4 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Eilish F.
Review for: Lite
Amazing. I'm obsessed with syrup and I've always been for as long as I can remember. And this is no different
Heather W.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Review for: Lite
My family loves this! Even for lite, it is super tasty. You can't tell the difference. Wish it was a little cheaper, but still awesome!
Angela P.
Eastlake
Review for: Lite
Aunt jemmas syrup is the only brand of syrup I will buy. Its the best syrup around!
Faith M.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
Love this syrups on pancakes and with bacon it's really good and a good sweet and sticky addition to breakfast
Amanda L.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
No one beats aunt Jemima syrup has the best flavor and consistency. I eat it with pancakes, waffles, or almost anything that says breakfast.
Caroline T.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
While it has good flavor, it always leaves my mouth dry and with a nasty stickiness. I really wish I could like this more.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
I love aunt Jemima! I use it on my waffles and pancakes! My favorite though, is to use it as a dipping sauce for sausage! Its sweet and delicious! My favorite syrup!
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
I have tried all kinds of syrups and love pancakes. Aunt J has the best syrup!!! They have flavors, and even low fat!
Kara S.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
This is the best syrup! It's delicious and sweet and has a great butter flavor. It doesn't give you a fake bitter aftertaste either.
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Lite
Honestly, this syrup is my childhood. It has that authentic taste and its super healthy. Definitely my favorite syrup.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?