3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Plainview, NY
I love Aunt Jemimas maple syrup. It pairs perfectly with my homemade pancakes. Only rand I use! It's sweet and decent any flavor really makes it a delight of pancakes.
sheena s.
sheena s.
My all time favorite syrup for waffles and pancakes! Thick, rich, and sweet. A little goes a long ways. I've been using this product since I was a kid.
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Awesome taste for a sugar free syrup !!! Tastes great with out the guilty feeling of all the calories B
Kyrstin L.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
Ahhh my favorite maple syrup, ever. I just bought some tonight actually to eat with my chocolate chip pancakes! Sweet and tasty
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a good syrup can't tell its light, not runny like some light syrups, still has that thickness we want in a syrup
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
This is they only syrup that thes sell at the dollar store in my small town so it
All me can get
Jefferson Cty, TN
My family loves this! Even for lite, it is super tasty. You can't tell the difference. Wish it was a little cheaper, but still awesome!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
This is the only brand of syrup that we buy. Because it is lite syrup there are less calories than the regular.
member-743e73858
member-743e73858
Davenport, FL
This syrup takes me back to my elementary school days! :) It's rich, creamy, lite and the only one I buy in my house. With 50% fewer calories there's no guilt in pairing it with fruits, waffles or what ever else you like when craving something sweet! Delish!! :)
Mooresville, NC
I have tried all kinds of syrups and love pancakes. Aunt J has the best syrup!!! They have flavors, and even low fat!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?