BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Heather W.
Jefferson Cty, TN
My family loves this! Even for lite, it is super tasty. You can't tell the difference. Wish it was a little cheaper, but still awesome!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I use this syrup most of the time. It is thick and very favorful, just wish they would change the ladies picture.
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
The only syrup we use. Great taste not to thick or watery. Great on breakfast items and in oatmeal very flavorful.
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
Pretty yummy syrup for a sugar free version. if you are going to have syrup though might as well have the real stuff unless you are diabetic.
Kara S.
This is the best syrup! It's delicious and sweet and has a great butter flavor. It doesn't give you a fake bitter aftertaste either.
phylicia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
What can you can say about a brand that's been out for years. Well its great to use this is the only syrup I used for a long time.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Been a staple in my family my whole life. I like the real stuff bit this comes a close second in my book.
amy b.
blasdell, NY
Taste so much better than the cheap store brands. Worth the little extra money. Even bad breakfast food tastes good with this.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this syrup. I think it tastes better than other brands. Usually they have a fake sugary taste, but this one is perfect!
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
I love this brand of syrup its not the healthiest but it is delicious. i love the rich buttery flavor i can't use real butter
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?