3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Tampa, FL
Aunt jemima is the only syrup I use. It is the best syrup in the whole entire world. Especially the taste when it touches your tongue.
Yarely C.
Yarely C.
Bloomington , CA
Such a great syrup. There is a reason why it has never gone out of style, and that is because it is just so good!
Kim W.
Kim W.
I am picky with maple syrup. And this Aunt Jemima in one of the best I've had, it is not overly sweet and sticky.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
Any aunt jemima syrup is the best syrup you can get. this has great flavor and can go with just about anything.
Rosie
Rosie
Pancakes are my all time favorite for breakfast. This syrup is just sweet enough without being too sugary.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
My family buys this brand syrup all the time. It's a really good brand & it taste soo good.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Grew up on this syrup and will continue to use. I love it! the best.
Nanii S.
Nanii S.
My kids and my husbands favorite. great tasting right amount of sweetness n viscosity.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! It reminds me of when I was younger, this is what my mom use to buy. Great taste!
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Amazing. I'm obsessed with syrup and I've always been for as long as I can remember. And this is no different
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?