BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
amber w.
This is the only syrup my husband will use. He loves this stuff. My daughter is just like her father and insists on this syrup to. It's what they prefer so I always keep it on hand.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Good syrup. It is a decent one if your not using real maple syrup. Good flavor wish it was in a smaller bottle to use in the microwave though.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
This is the only fake syrup I purchase. It's wonderful and the price is ideal for families with budgets, well really anyone that has a budget.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
There is no better syrup than aunt Jemima. Granted I love putting fruit flavored syrups on my pancakes too, but you can't beat this bottle of goodness.
Amanda L.
No one beats aunt Jemima syrup has the best flavor and consistency. I eat it with pancakes, waffles, or almost anything that says breakfast.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Rico producto delicioso para comer con panquecas o pan muy sabroso se puede comer solo o acompañarlo con un sirope de chocolate es de lo mejor yuuuumyyyy
Katya R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Best syrup. I grew up using this one and i belive its a really good one. all my family use this syrup just bcouse it taste good and the price is good
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This is the only nabs of syrup we buy at our house. We eat breakfast foods a lot during the week so we cruise through each bottle we have
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
An American staple for pancakes and waffles for sure. You can't go wrong unless you buy the generic brand of this nature which is runny and never the same. Thumbs up!!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
The best besides home made syrup - I like to warm it up with my waffles or pancakes or whatever it is I am eating - this stuff is yummy!
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?