3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is my favorite syrup. The butter rich really makes a difference! Yummy! Very rich and flavorful!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Very, very rich and sugary. Nothing like real syrup at all so you would have to enjoy the artificial-syrup taste to enjoy this. Not a favorite of mine because I don't care for the flavor or the fake sugar.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Pretty great syrup and way way better than store brand syrups that taste like water and sugar . Also great if you're trying to stay away from sugar
Annslee A.
Annslee A.
Yreka, CA
I tried this syrup when my go to brand was sold out. It was quite disappointing. It has a very strong weird after flavor. My kids wouldn't eat it so it went in the trash.
Grace C.
Grace C.
An alright syrup but it tastes very artificial to me and I prefer the real thing! If I couldn't have areal maple syrup I would prefer the AJ original syrup vs the light.
amber w.
amber w.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only syrup my husband will use. He loves this stuff. My daughter is just like her father and insists on this syrup to. It's what they prefer so I always keep it on hand.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
There is no better syrup than aunt Jemima. Granted I love putting fruit flavored syrups on my pancakes too, but you can't beat this bottle of goodness.
Katya R.
Katya R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Best syrup. I grew up using this one and i belive its a really good one. all my family use this syrup just bcouse it taste good and the price is good
Alana T.
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
An American staple for pancakes and waffles for sure. You can't go wrong unless you buy the generic brand of this nature which is runny and never the same. Thumbs up!!
Marvie R.
Marvie R.
This is the only syrup I like. I have tried the generic brands and I can definitely tell the difference. It always reminds me of my elementary school days.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?