BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Thanh C.
San Marcos, CA
Who doesn't love Aunt Jemima?!? It's definitely a childhood staple and continues to be one of our go to's for syrup. We sometimes venture out to the more pricey brands, but don't really taste much of a difference. Great for this price point!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
This is my favorite syrup. I love the sweetness with the hint of butter. I ate this growing up and it is still the syrup I buy when I need it.
Kimberly G.
Gainesville, FL
My go-to syrup! The bottle of course if fun but the flavor is just a good if not better! It wont break the bank and also comes in smaller sizes if you aren't an avid syrup user!
kim w.
stratford, ct
I love aunt hematoma products and they syrup is so great on a wonderful weekend breakfast but I like the original o e not the lite...if I had no choice and for health reason couldn't have the original I would be satisfied with the light
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Got this to my husband but I'm not sure if he really liked it. I think it's good, even though I don't eat that very often. The bottle is easy grip, lid locks pretty good too.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
I love aunt Jemima! I use it on my waffles and pancakes! My favorite though, is to use it as a dipping sauce for sausage! Its sweet and delicious! My favorite syrup!
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
Pretty great syrup and way way better than store brand syrups that taste like water and sugar . Also great if you're trying to stay away from sugar
SOLMAYRA M.
Best syrup ever made! Wheather I'm gonna have it with pancakes, waffles, cinnamon sticks, or french toast. It always hits the spot and its perfect. Makes breakfast even better!
Annslee A.
Yreka, CA
I tried this syrup when my go to brand was sold out. It was quite disappointing. It has a very strong weird after flavor. My kids wouldn't eat it so it went in the trash.
Grace C.
An alright syrup but it tastes very artificial to me and I prefer the real thing! If I couldn't have areal maple syrup I would prefer the AJ original syrup vs the light.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?