BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to love Aunt Jemima's butter syrup as a kid, but I prefer more natural, organic syrups now. This one is a little too sweet for me. I do like the original recipe, though. I still keep it around since my boyfriend loves it.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
This is the traditional syrup at home, the best!!! Thick, sweet and lite. It's good when I have a second choice (lite) of my favorite products, like always the price is the best and most of the times I found coupons..
Kendra A.
Saint Johns, AZ
We have been trying to cut way back on our sugars and at first my husband was against sugar free or reduced suagr products because some products can taste disgusting. Not this! It is perfect for our waffles or pancakes and my husband cannot taste the difference!
Casey H.
Taneytown, MD
This syrup is amazing. Completes your meal and makes you sausage and pancakes just right!! I think that this product has a lot of flavor. I also like that this product comes in low fat and regular options.
member-743e73858
Davenport, FL
This syrup takes me back to my elementary school days! :) It's rich, creamy, lite and the only one I buy in my house. With 50% fewer calories there's no guilt in pairing it with fruits, waffles or what ever else you like when craving something sweet! Delish!! :)
Danielle F.
Tampa, FL
This is like the holy grail of syrups. What other syrup is there to use? It's been here for years and it is the perfect consistency. To be honest, it is the only syrup I ever used in my house
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT
Um okay helloooo aunt jemima's syrup is the way to go. and the butter lite is just a tad bit healthier with less sugar. I advise trying to put some on vanilla frozen yogurt for added flavor
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Omg my weakness! Yes, this has that butter taste and it's perfect. Honestly I wouldn't mind having his even on my eggs alone or even anything at that! Sweet and perfect for those cravings!
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
Aunt Jemima products will forever be my fave! Very sweet an buttery, but absolutely amazing. When you are looking for a tasty breakfast, use this syrup with the pancake mix...to die for!
Thanh C.
San Marcos, CA
Who doesn't love Aunt Jemima?!? It's definitely a childhood staple and continues to be one of our go to's for syrup. We sometimes venture out to the more pricey brands, but don't really taste much of a difference. Great for this price point!
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?