3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
This is my favorite syrup. I used to by the original but when I truer this one I was hooked. I'm a repeat user. I have used this for years now.
Teresa I.
Teresa I.
Orlando , FL
Is not the best syrup for pancakes but the price isn bad! I like more this one that the "lite" version and is a classic for pancakes
April W.
April W.
I am spoiled now because I will not go back to the regular syrup.This is just amazing,the flavor is great on pancakes,waffles,etc.I have used this for a very long time.I remember it as a child.It did meet my needs and I am going to buy it again and again.
Maby M.
Maby M.
This is mine and my husband absolute FAVORITE of all time!
Pancakes, French toast and waffles you name it.
No matter what, we make sure to always have it.
We have tried many other products,but none beats this syrup with some coffee.
Ray K.
Ray K.
Sardinia, OH
I love maple syrup but anymore sugar makes me sick, so I have been trying the sugar free syrups, and although it dose not taste exactly like regular loaded syrup it is the best tasting sugar free syrup that I have tasted and I would certainty buy it again .
Western Grove, AR
This is so good on my pancakes. It is a good quality and not expensive. I keep this in my house. The butter flavor taste like real butter too
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
We go through at least 5 of these a month. I putt on on my entire breakfast plate some mornings and so does my son lol
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Floral Park, NY
Hands down the best pancake syrup I my household. The extra buttery taste just goes perfectly with scrumptious pancakes.
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Saint Johns, AZ
We have been trying to cut way back on our sugars and at first my husband was against sugar free or reduced suagr products because some products can taste disgusting. Not this! It is perfect for our waffles or pancakes and my husband cannot taste the difference!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Taneytown, MD
This syrup is amazing. Completes your meal and makes you sausage and pancakes just right!! I think that this product has a lot of flavor. I also like that this product comes in low fat and regular options.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?