3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have tried Aunt Jemima Butter Rich Syrup and it is good.  It is a little stronger flavor than the original.  My oldest daughter loves the butter rich flavor and everyone else loves the original syrup.  It is a great taste though if you like a richer syrup.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
 Tried this product once neither I nor my family enjoyed it. We prefer Mrs. butters worth. It just seem to have a weird taste to the syrup. I would not buy this product again
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only syrip I use I absolutely love how rich and flavorful it is (: and all the kids and plp will love it, it's definitely the only one I buy Because I haven't found anything better
Peyton P.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I like this syrup it has a nice flavor. It's not liquidy at all, which is nice. It tastes great on pancakes and waffles. We always buy this syrup. It's a pretty good price in my opinion.
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Perfect go to for sunday morning breakfast. over the years I tried to stay away from high frutose corn syrup and try to get the legit maple syrup but i always come back to this classic flavor. rich and tasty!
Pearl E.
Pearl E.
Dallas
I love this syrup! It gives a feel that it's kind of home made. I bought this at a local supermarket,it has good value not too pricey and not that cheap.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
This syrup is great it is rich and tasty, but it is nothing unique because the store brand tastes just as good. We use this for our morning pancakes, waffles and even in my bbq baked beans.
Lana M.
Lana M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite one to use because you dont even have to put butter on your pancakes, this syrup is even to add that extra flavor to already delicious breakfast
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good syrup and I love put it on pancakes and waffles. I love the buttery rich flavor it has. I also dip my bacon or sausage in it as well.
Stossi W.
Stossi W.
Husband's a born and raised Vermonter; so he's not a fan of any syrup that doesn't come from his hometown, but since we live on a military base and this stuff is so cheap at the commissary, its definitely my grab n' go for fake syrups..love the taste!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?