BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the only syrip I use I absolutely love how rich and flavorful it is (: and all the kids and plp will love it, it's definitely the only one I buy Because I haven't found anything better
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
This syrup is great it is rich and tasty, but it is nothing unique because the store brand tastes just as good. We use this for our morning pancakes, waffles and even in my bbq baked beans.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I like this syrup it has a nice flavor. It's not liquidy at all, which is nice. It tastes great on pancakes and waffles. We always buy this syrup. It's a pretty good price in my opinion.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's just syrup. I will eat any brand but this is my boyfriends favorite brand. He won't eat any other brand but this one. It's a bit pricey for just being syrup.
Stossi W.
Husband's a born and raised Vermonter; so he's not a fan of any syrup that doesn't come from his hometown, but since we live on a military base and this stuff is so cheap at the commissary, its definitely my grab n' go for fake syrups..love the taste!
Elizabeth H.
Dallas, Tx
I love this syrup this is my favorite because of the buttery flavor and who doesn't love butter especially in pancakes I have always used this syrup even my toodler and baby love it I also use it in my oatmeal for extra sweetness or while making granola bars
April W.
I am spoiled now because I will not go back to the regular syrup.This is just amazing,the flavor is great on pancakes,waffles,etc.I have used this for a very long time.I remember it as a child.It did meet my needs and I am going to buy it again and again.
Maby M.
This is mine and my husband absolute FAVORITE of all time!
Pancakes, French toast and waffles you name it.
No matter what, we make sure to always have it.
We have tried many other products,but none beats this syrup with some coffee.
Ray K.
Sardinia, OH
I love maple syrup but anymore sugar makes me sick, so I have been trying the sugar free syrups, and although it dose not taste exactly like regular loaded syrup it is the best tasting sugar free syrup that I have tasted and I would certainty buy it again .
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
I love Aunt Jemima's syrup!!!!! Its amazing and sweet, but not too sweet, and just really makes my pancakes perfect. Reasonably priced and can be found at any grocery store. DEFINITELY recommend this syrup to anyone:)
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?