3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Moncton, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
THE BEST MAPLE SYRUP EVER. I didn't even know there was such thing as "butter rich" syrup until I picked this up instead of regular Aunt Jemima and noticed it tasted better. Looked at the bottle and knew I had to continue buying this. It's soo good! So full of flavor, so rich and good!
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Winnipeg
This syrup is absolutely "lick your plate clean" good. The buttery flavor is just divine and the syrup has a great consistency.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
st johns
My family was raised on aunt jemima, and I think it's safe to say that she's the best at making syrup, the taste is amazing and the price is even better, the taste wakes your brain up and the morning and on top of some hot waffles or pancakes assures for a good morning! Thank you aunt jemima
Angela B.
Angela B.
This is one of the ONLY syrups we use! I love using this syrup on my pancakes and waffles :) It's one of the best syrups to ever have! I definitely recommend it to anyone! I love how thick it is :) And the flavor is YUM YUM YUM! :)
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?