BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
This is my ALL time favorite syrup. i don't like to use anything else, some are really sweet and have an ugly after taste but this one is great
Cindy K.
Burnaby, CA
Best ever is Aunt Jemima for my pancakes & waffles Been using only this Aunt Jemima since I was a young kid & trust me never have changed my brand in over 50 years.
Rachael C.
Windsor, Ontario
I always use this syrup, even though I think most syrup tastes the same. But Aunt Jemima tastes so good on pancakes, especially buttermilk pancakes. Yum!
Michael M.
Calgary
It's not as good compared to the regular Aunt Jemima but it is certainly better than any other "lite" syrup.
Marilie B.
J'aime bien le Aunt Jemima Syrup sur les gauffre et les crepe. Ca bat pas le sirop d'érable mais tout de meme tres agréable a diguster. On peu aussi l'uilliser dans plusieur recette pour omettre le sucre. Je suis satsfaite de ce produit et je le recommande.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Sorry. Not my favorite. Way too sweet. I like real maple syrup. I am a CANADIAN and we are famous for our maple syrup. This doesn't cut it for me.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?