3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
We really like this lo-cal syrup option. With 50% fewer calories, it still doesn't skimp on the taste and has a nice flavor.
Gazel M.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
When I can get access to this, I buy it. Unfortunately they don't have this up in Canada so I buy a bottle or two when I am in the states. Tastes like the Ihop butter syrup but 50% less calories, I guess. I don't really get a noticeable difference from the full calorie version. If you don't feel like splurging on maple syrup this is the next best thing. Thumbs up.
April Z.
April Z.
Barrie, Ontario
We always bought this brand . But this flavor really changed how we look at syrup . We do prefer the original brand . As the Butter Rich just doesn't meet our expectations at all . I would rather add butter to my pancakes/waffles and then add the original syrup .
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Burnaby, CA
Best ever is Aunt Jemima for my pancakes & waffles Been using only this Aunt Jemima since I was a young kid & trust me never have changed my brand in over 50 years.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Windsor, Ontario
I always use this syrup, even though I think most syrup tastes the same. But Aunt Jemima tastes so good on pancakes, especially buttermilk pancakes. Yum!
Michael M.
Michael M.
Calgary
It's not as good compared to the regular Aunt Jemima but it is certainly better than any other "lite" syrup.
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Kirkland Lake
As a Canadian, I have a fondness for real maple syrup. This doesn't quite match up, but for a "fake" maple syrup, it's actually really good.
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sorry. Not my favorite. Way too sweet. I like real maple syrup. I am a CANADIAN and we are famous for our maple syrup. This doesn't cut it for me.
Marilie B.
Marilie B.
J'aime bien le Aunt Jemima Syrup sur les gauffre et les crepe. Ca bat pas le sirop d'érable mais tout de meme tres agréable a diguster. On peu aussi l'uilliser dans plusieur recette pour omettre le sucre. Je suis satsfaite de ce produit et je le recommande.
Edinburg , TX
This is my ALL time favorite syrup. i don't like to use anything else, some are really sweet and have an ugly after taste but this one is great
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Edinburg , TX
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?