3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
April Z.
April Z.
Barrie, Ontario
We always bought this brand . But this flavor really changed how we look at syrup . We do prefer the original brand . As the Butter Rich just doesn't meet our expectations at all . I would rather add butter to my pancakes/waffles and then add the original syrup .
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Burnaby, CA
Best ever is Aunt Jemima for my pancakes & waffles Been using only this Aunt Jemima since I was a young kid & trust me never have changed my brand in over 50 years.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Windsor, Ontario
I always use this syrup, even though I think most syrup tastes the same. But Aunt Jemima tastes so good on pancakes, especially buttermilk pancakes. Yum!
Michael M.
Michael M.
Calgary
It's not as good compared to the regular Aunt Jemima but it is certainly better than any other "lite" syrup.
Edinburg , Tx
This is my ALL time favorite syrup. i don't like to use anything else, some are really sweet and have an ugly after taste but this one is great
Angela B.
Angela B.
This is one of the ONLY syrups we use! I love using this syrup on my pancakes and waffles :) It's one of the best syrups to ever have! I definitely recommend it to anyone! I love how thick it is :) And the flavor is YUM YUM YUM! :)
Marilie B.
Marilie B.
J'aime bien le Aunt Jemima Syrup sur les gauffre et les crepe. Ca bat pas le sirop d'érable mais tout de meme tres agréable a diguster. On peu aussi l'uilliser dans plusieur recette pour omettre le sucre. Je suis satsfaite de ce produit et je le recommande.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
st johns
My family was raised on aunt jemima, and I think it's safe to say that she's the best at making syrup, the taste is amazing and the price is even better, the taste wakes your brain up and the morning and on top of some hot waffles or pancakes assures for a good morning! Thank you aunt jemima
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Kirkland Lake
As a Canadian, I have a fondness for real maple syrup. This doesn't quite match up, but for a "fake" maple syrup, it's actually really good.
Moncton, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
THE BEST MAPLE SYRUP EVER. I didn't even know there was such thing as "butter rich" syrup until I picked this up instead of regular Aunt Jemima and noticed it tasted better. Looked at the bottle and knew I had to continue buying this. It's soo good! So full of flavor, so rich and good!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?