BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
sheena s.
My all time favorite syrup for waffles and pancakes! Thick, rich, and sweet. A little goes a long ways. I've been using this product since I was a kid.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like buying this brand of syrup because it's sweet and it taste good and it doesn't taste bad like other brands of syrup. I like adding this with my pancakes. I buy the same brand pancakes as the syrup.
Bailey S.
Woodstock, GA
This product is so delicious. Rich and buttery and always a regular for breakfast meals. I recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth and a love for breakfast!
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
When I can get access to this, I buy it. Unfortunately they don't have this up in Canada so I buy a bottle or two when I am in the states. Tastes like the Ihop butter syrup but 50% less calories, I guess. I don't really get a noticeable difference from the full calorie version. If you don't feel like splurging on maple syrup this is the next best thing. Thumbs up.
Sabrina C.
st johns
My family was raised on aunt jemima, and I think it's safe to say that she's the best at making syrup, the taste is amazing and the price is even better, the taste wakes your brain up and the morning and on top of some hot waffles or pancakes assures for a good morning! Thank you aunt jemima
Angela B.
This is one of the ONLY syrups we use! I love using this syrup on my pancakes and waffles :) It's one of the best syrups to ever have! I definitely recommend it to anyone! I love how thick it is :) And the flavor is YUM YUM YUM! :)
April Z.
Barrie, Ontario
We always bought this brand . But this flavor really changed how we look at syrup . We do prefer the original brand . As the Butter Rich just doesn't meet our expectations at all . I would rather add butter to my pancakes/waffles and then add the original syrup .
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert
THE BEST MAPLE SYRUP EVER. I didn't even know there was such thing as "butter rich" syrup until I picked this up instead of regular Aunt Jemima and noticed it tasted better. Looked at the bottle and knew I had to continue buying this. It's soo good! So full of flavor, so rich and good!
Colleen L.
Kirkland Lake
As a Canadian, I have a fondness for real maple syrup. This doesn't quite match up, but for a "fake" maple syrup, it's actually really good.
Kimberly U.
Winnipeg
This syrup is absolutely "lick your plate clean" good. The buttery flavor is just divine and the syrup has a great consistency.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?