3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
I love the taste. I doesn't feel fake, and it's so rick and thick. I love to pour it all over my pancakes.
Brianna  P.
Brianna P.
Durham, NC
Good but can be way too sugary. Would much rather have a more organic natural tasting syrup.
Tammie M.
Tammie M.
Oxnard, CA
Growing up on this syrup as a kid, best memories now time to pass it onto my kids. Poor this over pancakes, French toast and my oatmea
shantelle  C.
shantelle C.
Pomona, CA
I love how it's really rich & buttery, I make sure we always have it in stock in our panty :) perfect for those fluffy homemade waffles
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Woodstock, GA
This product is so delicious. Rich and buttery and always a regular for breakfast meals. I recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth and a love for breakfast!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Aunt Jemima's Butter Rich syrup is a gluttonous heaven. It's divine over waffles, pancakes and grits. It's certainly not waist friendly, but soooooo good.
Katie b.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
A classic that I grew up with in my house! Flavor is great just wish ingredients were natural. Now that everyone is more health conscious than the '80s and 90's I hope they follow suit.
Kassandra  R.
Kassandra R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I can't buy no other syrup ! Once you had this their ain't no going back ! Lol
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
We really like this lo-cal syrup option. With 50% fewer calories, it still doesn't skimp on the taste and has a nice flavor.
Gazel M.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
When I can get access to this, I buy it. Unfortunately they don't have this up in Canada so I buy a bottle or two when I am in the states. Tastes like the Ihop butter syrup but 50% less calories, I guess. I don't really get a noticeable difference from the full calorie version. If you don't feel like splurging on maple syrup this is the next best thing. Thumbs up.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?