BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tammie M.
Oxnard, CA
Growing up on this syrup as a kid, best memories now time to pass it onto my kids. Poor this over pancakes, French toast and my oatmea
Brianna  P.
Durham, NC
Good but can be way too sugary. Would much rather have a more organic natural tasting syrup.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
I love the taste. I doesn't feel fake, and it's so rick and thick. I love to pour it all over my pancakes.
Elizabeth H.
Really great syrup! It has a great taste that isn't too sweet and is very affordable. I love it and so does my family.
Sarah S.
Plainview , NY
I love Aunt Jemimas maple syrup. It pairs perfectly with my homemade pancakes. Only rand I use! It's sweet and decent any flavor really makes it a delight of pancakes.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
Ahhh my favorite maple syrup, ever. I just bought some tonight actually to eat with my chocolate chip pancakes! Sweet and tasty
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
This is they only syrup that thes sell at the dollar store in my small town so it
All me can get
Shelly R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a good syrup can't tell its light, not runny like some light syrups, still has that thickness we want in a syrup
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
This is the only brand of syrup that we buy. Because it is lite syrup there are less calories than the regular.
Cindy C.
There something about this syrup that test really good. I have only used Aunt Jemima on pancakes and waffles. Sometimes I would just dip my finger in this because it taste good. Syrup is not an expensive product so I don't see the need to buy any generic type of syrup when shopping in the grocery store. This price is reasonable. And if you're really on a budget, buy it on sale. It doesn't expire quick.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?