3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target
Kait K.
Kait K.
This is one product that I would not replace for any other brand because it just isn't the same. Growing up it was always in the house!
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
My husband and I do enjoy aunt jemima. It is a staple for breakfast in our home. It is really tasty.
Thanh C.
Thanh C.
San Marcos, CA
Who doesn't love Aunt Jemima?!? It's definitely a childhood staple and continues to be one of our go to's for syrup. We sometimes venture out to the more pricey brands, but don't really taste much of a difference. Great for this price point!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
No one beats aunt Jemima syrup has the best flavor and consistency. I eat it with pancakes, waffles, or almost anything that says breakfast.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this syrup. I think it tastes better than other brands. Usually they have a fake sugary taste, but this one is perfect!
Sidney l.
Sidney l.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely love this. I been putting it on my pancakes for years. It brings back so many childhood memories
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Probably the best syrup ever. Not so over powering on sweetness like other brands. I definitely recommend this brand.
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
While it has good flavor, it always leaves my mouth dry and with a nasty stickiness. I really wish I could like this more.
Kara S.
Kara S.
This is the best syrup! It's delicious and sweet and has a great butter flavor. It doesn't give you a fake bitter aftertaste either.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Really great syrup! It has a great taste that isn't too sweet and is very affordable. I love it and so does my family.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?