BY AUNT JEMIMA #4 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite Syrup. The taste is so good, it is a little bit pricey but worst it because of the sweet and soft flavor. I have tried so many syrups and this is the only one that doesn't bother me.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
Review for: Lite
Ahhh my favorite maple syrup, ever. I just bought some tonight actually to eat with my chocolate chip pancakes! Sweet and tasty
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
Review for: Lite
This is they only syrup that thes sell at the dollar store in my small town so it
All me can get
Shelly R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Lite
This is a good syrup can't tell its light, not runny like some light syrups, still has that thickness we want in a syrup
sheena s.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
My all time favorite syrup for waffles and pancakes! Thick, rich, and sweet. A little goes a long ways. I've been using this product since I was a kid.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Lite
This is the only brand of syrup that we buy. Because it is lite syrup there are less calories than the regular.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Review for: Lite
This is the traditional syrup at home, the best!!! Thick, sweet and lite. It's good when I have a second choice (lite) of my favorite products, like always the price is the best and most of the times I found coupons..
Review for: Lite
This is a great syrup especialy if
You are trying to watch the sugar intake.
Ebony C.
Marianna, FL
Review for: Lite
This is the only syrup that I buy. I've had other brands but this one tastes the best. The whole family loves it and the price is great.
Marvie R.
Review for: Lite
This is the only syrup I like. I have tried the generic brands and I can definitely tell the difference. It always reminds me of my elementary school days.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?