BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I have tried all kinds of syrups and love pancakes. Aunt J has the best syrup!!! They have flavors, and even low fat!
Esperanza R.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Probably the only syrup I will actually use every other kind it's just not as great as this one lol
Maria g.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite to get for my pancakes....i wouldn't choose any other brand then this...i don't think that any could compare it
winter p.
winter p.
Conyers, GA
Aunt Jemima is the best syrup on the planet hands down. You will never see me with any other syrup. You don't even need butter on your pancakes or waffles because of the buttery flavor in the syrup.
Amoi  P.
Amoi P.
Bronx, NY
Definitely can taste the def from original and buttermilk formula. I love the buttermilk the best. Nice and rich and goes great with my pancakes eggs and bacon!
Shay W.
Shay W.
Best syrup ever. I like original and buttermilk. It doesn't have to take up room in the fridge because it can be stored in the cabinets or pantry.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Aunt Jemima syrup is the only syrup my family uses. The butter rich flavor goes on smooth and gives our french toast the perfect taste in the morning.
Rell B.
Rell B.
Homemade pancakes or waffles with some Aunt Jemina syrup you can not go wrong in any way . I love this syrup I have a bottle in my fridge right now
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's just syrup. I will eat any brand but this is my boyfriends favorite brand. He won't eat any other brand but this one. It's a bit pricey for just being syrup.
L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
THANKSGIVING is almost here. When making sweet potato casserole you need the following, butter (real butter) brown sugar and Aunt Jemima Butter Rich syrup. Mix to the sweet potatoes. Top with mini marshmallows and you have the perfect Sweet Potato Casserole, "just like grandmother made." HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?