BY AUNT JEMIMA #4 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alisha A.
South Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
This syrup goes great with pancakes and/or french toast. The butter flavor just adds to its tastiness.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
This is the only nabs of syrup we buy at our house. We eat breakfast foods a lot during the week so we cruise through each bottle we have
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
I love aunt Jemima! I use it on my waffles and pancakes! My favorite though, is to use it as a dipping sauce for sausage! Its sweet and delicious! My favorite syrup!
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
By far the best pancake syrup, i have tried others brands but always choose aunt jemima.
Faith M.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz
Love this syrups on pancakes and with bacon it's really good and a good sweet and sticky addition to breakfast
Kiana C.
I prefer Mrs. Buttersworth over this. This didn't really have a butter taste & it had a weird consistency to it. It was too sweet for me and too artificially tasting. I may have gotten it though because of the price. It is cheaper which probably explains why it tastes the way it does. Most likely won't be buying this again.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite Syrup. The taste is so good, it is a little bit pricey but worst it because of the sweet and soft flavor. I have tried so many syrups and this is the only one that doesn't bother me.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Pretty cheap. I prefer natural but for a fake syup it is really good. great for the price. would buy again. lasts forever!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Super rich syrup. So yummy! Pancake heaven .aunt jemima will always be the best
L h.
Brazoria, TX
THANKSGIVING is almost here. When making sweet potato casserole you need the following, butter (real butter) brown sugar and Aunt Jemima Butter Rich syrup. Mix to the sweet potatoes. Top with mini marshmallows and you have the perfect Sweet Potato Casserole, "just like grandmother made." HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?