BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This is the only nabs of syrup we buy at our house. We eat breakfast foods a lot during the week so we cruise through each bottle we have
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
South Ozone Park, NY
This syrup goes great with pancakes and/or french toast. The butter flavor just adds to its tastiness.
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Definitely the best syrup ever. Once you have this there is no going back to the rip off brand.
Tineshia C.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Aunt Jemima syrup is the only syrup I buy. It's the best on all breakfast items in my opinion.
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
The best syrup there can ever exist for sure! It is perfect for those pancakes, waffles, and also for French toast sticks.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this syrup on a lot of thing but mostly on my pancakes and i love it :DDD
Clovis, CA
This is my favorite syrup. I love the sweetness with the hint of butter. I ate this growing up and it is still the syrup I buy when I need it.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing. I Prefer This Syrup Then Any Other Brand. The Sweetness Is Just Right. The Syrup Goes Perfectly With My Pancakes And Waffles
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
This syrup is good on pancakes and waffles but I do not like the thin consistency and prefer Lyle golden syrup.
reina m.
reina m.
This is the only brand of syrup that my husband really likes. It's amazing with a little hint of butter taste to it and it's not pricey!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?