BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
This is a great syrup especialy if
You are trying to watch the sugar intake.
Pearl E.
Dallas
I love this syrup! It gives a feel that it's kind of home made. I bought this at a local supermarket,it has good value not too pricey and not that cheap.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good syrup and I love put it on pancakes and waffles. I love the buttery rich flavor it has. I also dip my bacon or sausage in it as well.
Jasmine  W.
This is my favorite syrup. I used to by the original but when I truer this one I was hooked. I'm a repeat user. I have used this for years now.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
This is so good on my pancakes. It is a good quality and not expensive. I keep this in my house. The butter flavor taste like real butter too
Dominique D.
One of my favorite syrups! Not to thick or too runny! Perfect with pancakes or waffles or toasT!
Teresa I.
Orlando , FL
Is not the best syrup for pancakes but the price isn bad! I like more this one that the "lite" version and is a classic for pancakes
Sidney l.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely love this. I been putting it on my pancakes for years. It brings back so many childhood memories
Cindy S.
Floral Park, NY
Hands down the best pancake syrup I my household. The extra buttery taste just goes perfectly with scrumptious pancakes.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
I like this brand of syrup. We often just buy what is on sale, but this is one of the regulars for us in our home.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?
leslie  h.
Love the syrup, but the bottle just isn't microwave friendly. I have literally bought another brand just for the bottle and poured this syrup in it. What about a shorter bottle?
Stephanie E.
South Boardman, MI
Do these need to be refrigerated?