BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Good syrup. It is a decent one if your not using real maple syrup. Good flavor wish it was in a smaller bottle to use in the microwave though.
Dominique D.
One of my favorite syrups! Not to thick or too runny! Perfect with pancakes or waffles or toasT!
Bethann B.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I use this syrup most of the time. It is thick and very favorful, just wish they would change the ladies picture.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Yes! I love this syrup, its my favorite! I would recommend this to anybody who loves pancakes or waffles
paola S.
paola S.
Is great. Test I love my pancakes with. This. Syrop me. And my family Alway used this is. Perfect
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best besides home made syrup - I like to warm it up with my waffles or pancakes or whatever it is I am eating - this stuff is yummy!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Sweet Tooth Expert
Usually, this is too sweet for me, BUT, if I am going to be using syrup with pancakes, this is my OBVIOUS go to. Delicious.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Love this syrups on pancakes and with bacon it's really good and a good sweet and sticky addition to breakfast
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
By far the best pancake syrup, i have tried others brands but always choose aunt jemima.
kareli s.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
I love aunt Jemima! I use it on my waffles and pancakes! My favorite though, is to use it as a dipping sauce for sausage! Its sweet and delicious! My favorite syrup!
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?