3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rialto, CA
It's just syrup. I will eat any brand but this is my boyfriends favorite brand. He won't eat any other brand but this one. It's a bit pricey for just being syrup.
L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
THANKSGIVING is almost here. When making sweet potato casserole you need the following, butter (real butter) brown sugar and Aunt Jemima Butter Rich syrup. Mix to the sweet potatoes. Top with mini marshmallows and you have the perfect Sweet Potato Casserole, "just like grandmother made." HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Usually, this is too sweet for me, BUT, if I am going to be using syrup with pancakes, this is my OBVIOUS go to. Delicious.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Love this syrups on pancakes and with bacon it's really good and a good sweet and sticky addition to breakfast
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
By far the best pancake syrup, i have tried others brands but always choose aunt jemima.
kareli s.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
I love aunt Jemima! I use it on my waffles and pancakes! My favorite though, is to use it as a dipping sauce for sausage! Its sweet and delicious! My favorite syrup!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This is the only nabs of syrup we buy at our house. We eat breakfast foods a lot during the week so we cruise through each bottle we have
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
South Ozone Park, NY
This syrup goes great with pancakes and/or french toast. The butter flavor just adds to its tastiness.
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
Definitely the best syrup ever. Once you have this there is no going back to the rip off brand.
Tineshia C.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Aunt Jemima syrup is the only syrup I buy. It's the best on all breakfast items in my opinion.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?