3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best besides home made syrup - I like to warm it up with my waffles or pancakes or whatever it is I am eating - this stuff is yummy!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Sweet Tooth Expert
Usually, this is too sweet for me, BUT, if I am going to be using syrup with pancakes, this is my OBVIOUS go to. Delicious.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Love this syrups on pancakes and with bacon it's really good and a good sweet and sticky addition to breakfast
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
By far the best pancake syrup, i have tried others brands but always choose aunt jemima.
kareli s.
kareli s.
Sumas, WA
I love aunt Jemima! I use it on my waffles and pancakes! My favorite though, is to use it as a dipping sauce for sausage! Its sweet and delicious! My favorite syrup!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
This is the only nabs of syrup we buy at our house. We eat breakfast foods a lot during the week so we cruise through each bottle we have
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
South Ozone Park, NY
This syrup goes great with pancakes and/or french toast. The butter flavor just adds to its tastiness.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing. I Prefer This Syrup Then Any Other Brand. The Sweetness Is Just Right. The Syrup Goes Perfectly With My Pancakes And Waffles
Lesley N.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
This syrup is good on pancakes and waffles but I do not like the thin consistency and prefer Lyle golden syrup.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I have tried all kinds of syrups and love pancakes. Aunt J has the best syrup!!! They have flavors, and even low fat!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?