3 colors available

BY AUNT JEMIMA #3 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Rosa G.
Rosa G.
This syrup has amazing flavor and its probably better than the original and the best part is that it has fewer calories and who wouldn't want that. The flavor is built on more flavor profiles that I can't even begin to comprehend, I am glad that there is an alternative to that of the original syrup. It's a must for those who want the same taste but fewer the calories.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
I prefer Mrs. Buttersworth over this. This didn't really have a butter taste & it had a weird consistency to it. It was too sweet for me and too artificially tasting. I may have gotten it though because of the price. It is cheaper which probably explains why it tastes the way it does. Most likely won't be buying this again.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Dallas, Tx
I love this syrup this is my favorite because of the buttery flavor and who doesn't love butter especially in pancakes I have always used this syrup even my toodler and baby love it I also use it in my oatmeal for extra sweetness or while making granola bars
Sunny S.
Sunny S.
You can't go wrong with Aunt Jemima Syrup! I use it all the time on my pancakes! I think it's the best syrup I've ever had! I haven't gotten any other brand since Aunt Jemima! I would definitely recommend this syrup to others! Great product!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to love Aunt Jemima's butter syrup as a kid, but I prefer more natural, organic syrups now. This one is a little too sweet for me. I do like the original recipe, though. I still keep it around since my boyfriend loves it.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
I love Aunt Jemima's syrup!!!!! Its amazing and sweet, but not too sweet, and just really makes my pancakes perfect. Reasonably priced and can be found at any grocery store. DEFINITELY recommend this syrup to anyone:)
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite Syrup. The taste is so good, it is a little bit pricey but worst it because of the sweet and soft flavor. I have tried so many syrups and this is the only one that doesn't bother me.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
Pretty cheap. I prefer natural but for a fake syup it is really good. great for the price. would buy again. lasts forever!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Love this syrup. Nothing taste batter then this syrup on my pancakes or waffles
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Super rich syrup. So yummy! Pancake heaven .aunt jemima will always be the best
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Dezree N.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , Tx
If you grew up with this brand why do you like it? If you didn't, do you like it?