BY AUNT JEMIMA #4 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima® Butter Rich Syrup.
Natural Butter Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Contains No Butter.
210 Calories Per Serving. see more...

Buy on Target
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have tried Aunt Jemima Butter Rich Syrup and it is good.  It is a little stronger flavor than the original.  My oldest daughter loves the butter rich flavor and everyone else loves the original syrup.  It is a great taste though if you like a richer syrup.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Perfect go to for sunday morning breakfast. over the years I tried to stay away from high frutose corn syrup and try to get the legit maple syrup but i always come back to this classic flavor. rich and tasty!
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like buying this brand of syrup because it's sweet and it taste good and it doesn't taste bad like other brands of syrup. I like adding this with my pancakes. I buy the same brand pancakes as the syrup.
Sarah S.
Plainview, NY
I love Aunt Jemimas maple syrup. It pairs perfectly with my homemade pancakes. Only rand I use! It's sweet and decent any flavor really makes it a delight of pancakes.
Brandi M.
 Tried this product once neither I nor my family enjoyed it. We prefer Mrs. butters worth. It just seem to have a weird taste to the syrup. I would not buy this product again
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only syrip I use I absolutely love how rich and flavorful it is (: and all the kids and plp will love it, it's definitely the only one I buy Because I haven't found anything better
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
This syrup is great it is rich and tasty, but it is nothing unique because the store brand tastes just as good. We use this for our morning pancakes, waffles and even in my bbq baked beans.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I like this syrup it has a nice flavor. It's not liquidy at all, which is nice. It tastes great on pancakes and waffles. We always buy this syrup. It's a pretty good price in my opinion.
Rosa G.
Review for: Lite more...
This syrup has amazing flavor and its probably better than the original and the best part is that it has fewer calories and who wouldn't want that. The flavor is built on more flavor profiles that I can't even begin to comprehend, I am glad that there is an alternative to that of the original syrup. It's a must for those who want the same taste but fewer the calories.
Cindy C.
Review for: Syrup Butter Rich 24 oz more...
There something about this syrup that test really good. I have only used Aunt Jemima on pancakes and waffles. Sometimes I would just dip my finger in this because it taste good. Syrup is not an expensive product so I don't see the need to buy any generic type of syrup when shopping in the grocery store. This price is reasonable. And if you're really on a budget, buy it on sale. It doesn't expire quick.
Dominique D.
Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm born raised and still live in VT. I love real maple syrup but I have to admit that I enjoy eating this as well.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Aunt Jemima is my favorite syrup. What kind of syrup do you like to use?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Why would you not want to try this?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What's your favorite kind?