BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil 8 oz. (Pack of 2) see more...

Amanda H.
Orlando
This oil is very light and moisturizing. I put it in my hair and my skin. I mostly use it in my hair after a wash to retain moisture from the water. It has a very nice fragrance and it’s greasy. which makes it last longer in my hair.
Zi S.
Kensington, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil is great for a protective style, it helps untangling your curls gently and it’s pretty effective. It adds both shine and moisture and makes your hair softer. This went beyond my expeditions, a bonus is it’s pretty long lasting.
Kristen B.
This gives a beautiful shine to my dry hair. It's not a super heavy oil nor is it super light, you certainly know you've put it on. I don't apply it to my face but I have in the winter a few times and it doesn't break me out. When I apply it to my body I do it after I've showered and rub it into my wet skin then towel off. It leaves my skin amazingly soft and smooth.
Chabrielle A.
Houston , TX
I think the packaging could be better - the oil is very thin so it will get all over the place. However, it absorbs VERY well into both my skin and hair, has a nice smell, and makes my hair very soft and moisturized as both a pre-poo treatment (with castor oil added in) and after drying my hair to scrunch out the gel cast.
Tinkki E.
This is all I do hot oil treatments with for my hair and you can also use it on the body so it is considered a multi-purpose oil
Ginnah E.
Bronx, NY
I love this oil! It smells great and is perfect to pair with shea butter or other creams for the perfect amount of moisture
Derrienne S.
Fort Worth, TX
This oil is like a miracle in a bottle. It makes your hair really soft while nourishing the hair strands!
Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
I absolutely love this Oil! It's lightweight enough to use all over the body. I love using it on my hair and face and leaves me feeling very hydrated. It's an amazing product that I would repurchase and recommend.
NEA W.
Toronto , ON
I love this multi purpose oil. Not only do I use it in my hair but also on my skin. Definitely strengthen your hair and adds sheen to it. I got it at my local beauty supply store. I definitely recommend you give it a try especially if you have 4c texture hair
Lorena G.
MIAMI
El mejor aceite natural para el cuidado general del cuerpo que he utilizado. Lo uso más en el cabello ya que me lo protege (sobre todo porque tengo tintes), me da suavidad , brillo y ayuda en contra de la humedad. Otro tip que puedo dar es usarlo en los pies y áreas resecas del cuerpo cada noche, ayudará a suavizar eh hidratar la piel ¡ Y deja un aroma riquísimo!

Walmart