BeautyHair Styling ProductsAunt Jackie's Curls & Coils
Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil - 8 fl oz

Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil - 8 fl oz

Nourishing therapy from head to toe, Aunt Jackieâ,€™s multi-use oil is an excellent remedy to relieve dry scalp, hair, nails and skin. Just a little gets the job done! Head-to-toe therapy for great for hair, shiny, strong nails &, smooth skin.Best for 3a-4c hair textures and all skin types. On hair, it is amazing oil therapy that can be used as a hot oil treatment for damage control, daily, as part of a protective styling regimen, or as a finishing step when styling for shine and softness.On the body, skin achieves a healthy glow and soft touch when used in place of body lotion, or as a bath water softening treatment. For either use, this nourishing oil penetrates and invigorates the scalp and skin.Ingredients- Glycine Soja Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Parfum, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil, TBHQ, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Aqua, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Urtica Dioica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Courmarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal

Assembled Product Weight: 0.6 Pounds

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil - 8 fl oz!
Carlina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil - 8 fl oz uploaded by Carlina B.
This is a great shampoo that I use in between washes because typically I carwash wash. This is for when I need a really great scrub and clean; typically once every two weeks. Very affordable it’s under $10 at my nearest beauty supply!
Kianna S.
Hoboken, NJ
Aunt Jackie's Soft All Over Multi Purpose Oil - 8 fl oz uploaded by Kianna S.
Being on my curly hair journey this oil has helped me prolong my wash day results and I love the effect that it has on my hair. I suffer from dry roots and the Aunt Jackie’s Curls and Coils Oil does the trick every time.
Thom B.
Detroit, MI
It’s a nourishing hair oil my hair loved to an extent. I even used this on my body in the winter time.
Kp
ByKp
Greenville, NC
I LOVE this oil! Especially when I straighten my hair it keeps it very moisturized. It doesn’t really have a smell to me. A little bit goes a long way so it does last long!
Dajah A.
Statesboro, GA
Auntie Jackie’s is my favorite go to hair care line! it restores my coils and juicy curls every time! Aunt Jackie’s never let me down, I recommend this product to every and anyone.
Daeja L.
Detroit, MI
I’ve actually never tried this before, but I use Aunt Jackie’s deep conditioner and curling cream for curls and coils and it’s the bomb! So I can only imagine how the oil will do with your hair.
Shirlane W.
Fort Campbell, KY
Purchased at: Target
I got a sample from my target and it’s very light weight and made my hair extremely soft and beautiful
kajunyanna L.
Tampa
OK so I love this oil because it moisturize my hair to an extent where it’s not too oily it doesn’t drag my hair actually makes my curls very luscious him in the process of changing into natural and so this really helps
Sam E.
This feels so good on the body and it make me feel soft and it’s not stick at all. For my hair it works fine not that special.
Dior R.
LosAngeles
This product met ALL of my expectations. I usually struggle with maintaining my curls. I pair this with the curl defining cream. It makes my curls so big and beautiful with so much definition. 100% recommended!!!

Looking for your answer?