BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Ahhhh! That's the sound of your hair exhaling after it drinks in Aunt Jackie's Quench! Leave-In Conditioner. Long-lasting moisture, slip, and softness are delivered through natural conditioners, including Marshmallow Root, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Don't rinse it out! This mega-moisturizing and conditioning treatment helps eliminate dryness, without a heavy feel. This conditioner is is sulfate-free, paraben-free and does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum. see more...

Cindy G.
Albany, NY
I love EVERYTHING about Aunt Jackie's. From how it has moisturized and revived my curls, to its intoxicating scent. This moisturizer worked wonders for my curls and is wonderfully affordable. Its definitely love!
Aysia S.
Parkville, MD
I love this product! My curls have flourished the day I started using it. I use this as soon as I get out the shower. I definitely would recommend buying this. Works really good for 3c/4a hair texture.😊Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner
Taquanna E.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay this is definitely a must-have. Your hair is dry and kinky. This literally locks to moisture and and can be paired with anything else you want to put in your hair. I like to use it definitely added to my wash and go. I love this product so much and all the Aunt Jackie's products.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I think I found my new leave in conditioner for my hair! Like, oh my gosh I’ve been living under a rock. This leave in conditioner DEFINITELY does what it says on the bottle, especially for thick, coarse hair. Either your hair is straight, curly, fine, or thick, it’s really amazing!
Alexis A.
Champaign, IL
I love this product because it’s affordable, truly is moisturizing, and has a nice scent. I pair it with the Don’t Shrink gel for my wash n go’s and my curls are soft and moisturized all day.
Chabrielle A.
I have 3b/3c dry hair. This leave-in is very moisturizing and good for detangling! However, you have to use a pretty good amount throughout your hair. Great for the LOC method and super affordable! Would buy again!
🌻Adelaide🌻 B.
Charlotte
I love this product! It smells awesome. Everything from Aunt Jackie's leaves my hair super moisturized and more curly than when I started and this one is no different.
Karimah P.
Rosedale, MD
I accidentally fell in love with this product and this brand. I was visiting another country and needed to quickly pick up hair products. The store did not have the usual product I use so i decided to try this brand and I was very surprised! This leave in conditioner is amazing. The name suits it perfectly because it is a very moisturizing product. It is also great for detangling. I found it also mixed well with other styling products. The price point is amazing for such great quality. I have recommended it to many of my friends. Additionally, the smell is great! It reminds me of the candy “Sweet tarts”. This product has remained in my hair care regimen for over a year since I first came across it. I highly recommend it.
Kristen B.
My hair is fine and curly but prone to dryness and frizz. Bleaching it every 2 moths really takes a toll on my hair. I use this product once a week or after I've gone swimming and it makes my hair less frizzy and oh so soft. I apply it at night and in the morning it is a bit flat because the product is a bit heavy for my hair, but it works the best for making it soft. The price for this product is amazing in my opinion, I've used tons of expensive hair masks and leave in treatments that didn't work half as well as this product.
Cierra K.
Kansas City, MO
This 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 the best leave-in conditioner I’ve tried thus far for my natural hair. I mix this with a water in a spray bottle and my hair is left so soft and moisturized. It also Works good alone by itself as well. It smells amazing and the has a creamy texture. Very affordable as well no more than 9 bucks and you receive a nice sized bottle. Love love love !
Danielle I.
What is the slip like on this?
Bri R.
What does this smell like?

Amazon