BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Ahhhh! That's the sound of your hair exhaling after it drinks in Aunt Jackie's Quench! Leave-In Conditioner. Long-lasting moisture, slip, and softness are delivered through natural conditioners, including Marshmallow Root, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Don't rinse it out! This mega-moisturizing and conditioning treatment helps eliminate dryness, without a heavy feel. This conditioner is is sulfate-free, paraben-free and does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum. see more...

Buy on Amazon
apryl R.
I love Aunt Jackie’s. I have 3a Curly hair but I use this for my daughter as well who has 3b and 3c curly hair. It smells amazing and works great after washing. I have used it after using Aunt Jackie’s Shampoo and Conditioner as well as after other shampoo and conditioner and it works great either way
Chabrielle A.
I have 3b/3c dry hair. This leave-in is very moisturizing and good for detangling! However, you have to use a pretty good amount throughout your hair. Great for the LOC method and super affordable! Would buy again!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I use this leave-in when twisting my hair, and it works great. I wasn't a fan of the consistency at first (it's like a mix between a cream and a gel) but it does a great job of helping my hair retain moisture. The light, fruity scent is a plus, too! Would definitely recommend for those with chronic dry hair.
Chaunyce D.
I received sample sizes of this product from my local beauty supply store. I was supposed to take one but ended up with four. Anyway, THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT! It has a great amount of slip and it leaves my hair very well moisture and manageable. It does not cake up like some leave ins.
Quanesha S.
This leave in conditioner is my number one favorite because it provides a well amount of slip and it thoroughly keeps my hair moisturized and silky as well as shiny and I truly love and support this hair company. I recommend this product, especially for my type 4 natural hair ladies.
Laryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I so so love this product! I use this on me and my youngest boy's hair. I have thick, 3C hair. My son has 3B, 3C hair. It moisturizes the hair where, a lot of times, I don't have to use anything else in his hair. In my own hair, I may use a light gel. Great for all styles. This is definitely a staple.
Ashlei P.
Sanford, FL
I'm not fond of this product. I didn't see a real difference in how my hair felt. I have 4a/b hair and typically love to make sure my hair is moisturized, this left my hair feeling borderline dry. Not a fan of the scent, but it is light and goes away eventually.
Jasmine O.
Lovington, NM
I used this product for my hair which is typically really dry. After using this product, my curl was a lot more bouncy and felt moisturized instantly. It also has a really nice smell. Best for dry scalp and overall satisfied.
Mila N.
Baltimore, MD
I used this conditioner on wet hair and it was AMAZING. Works best on wet hair. If melted my
Knots like butter and I didn't even detangle prior. I used my Denman bush to detangle. I definitely see myself adding this to my holy grail list.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I like this stuff. It has slip which makes detangling easy. It's also affordable and easy to find. It's safe for color treated hair, my hair is dyed. Im not super impressed though. It didn't live up to my expectations but it's not the worst