Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsAunt Jackie's
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner

Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner

by Aunt Jackie's

Ahhhh! That's the sound of your hair exhaling after it drinks in Aunt Jackie's Quench! Leave-In Conditioner. Long-lasting moisture, slip, and softness are delivered through natural conditioners, including Marshmallow Root, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Don't rinse it out! This mega-moisturizing and conditioning treatment helps eliminate dryness, without a heavy feel. This conditioner is is sulfate-free, paraben-free and does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum.

Who’s used this Product and has 4a/b hair ?
Hood does this product work for 3b curls?
Just purchased to try. Any application recommendations?
Start your review of Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner!
Toni M.
Locust Grove, GA
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Toni M.
My fave leave in. It's the "L" in my LOC method. It smells pretty good too. I haven't found a leave in that is comparable. It's a decent price too.
Jada W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jada W.
This is the only product I added to my hair after rinsing it and I love it so far. The consistency is nice and slips through your hair + my curls are super soft and defined
Lynette B.
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Lynette B.
Purchased at: Target
I posted a full review on my blog If your hair looses moisture easily this will give your hair that much needed hydration especially during the week if your hair needs a refresh.
Megan R.
Albany, NY
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this leave in sooooo much! This does wonders for my hair. It’s light enough that it’s not weighing down my hair but is super hydrating. My curls have never look so good since I found this product. Definitely a game changer.
Tinyah  M.
Nashville
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Tinyah  M.
I have 3b hair and this works really good for keeping my hair looking moisturized all day ! It also brings out my curls and makes them more defined. I absolutely recommend this product if you have trouble with you hair looking dry or frizzy works really well for all hair types ! Aunt Jackie's
jennice P.
Bronx, NY
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by jennice P.
So I've used this on my son's hair and my daughter's hair. It dried fast in my son's hair but left no moisture. His hair is straighter with curls in the back. My daughter has 4a curls and it did leave moisture. She used most of the bottle. So, I used what was left and it was okay. Aunt Jackie's is cheap which I like but it doesn't feel like my hair gets any long term benefits. Won't use it again unless necessary #hairessentials #haircare #curlyhair
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This leave-in conditioner is damn good! I have very thick, curly hair and it needs intense conditioning and this definitely gets the job done. I love the scent also!
Dominique H.
Horn Lake, MS
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Dominique H.
My hair loves this product. I have high porosity hair, which means my hair loves moisture & is hard to stay hydrated. It’s not too thick & not too thin. I pair this leave in conditioner with Aunt Jackie’s Don’t Shrink Gel for my wash & go & finger coil routine. Another must have!
Kim /.
Richardson, TX
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Kim /.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My hair is naturally wavy and when I tell you adding this product to your freshly washed hair will do wonders for it! It helped alot with making my hair bouncier and shaped my waves alot ! Its super affordable, a steal under 10$. Overall Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner is WORTH IT ❣️
Shavon R.
Charlotte, NC
Aunt Jackies Quench Moisture Intensive Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Shavon R.
I tried this product out of desperation and I am shook! I didn’t expect anything this amazing at its price point. The texture is unique, starting as a thin cream and basically working into an oil. My natural hair is going through a phase of some sort and this product along with the others had it the softest I’ve felt in awhile. Only 4 stars because I’m missing the luster I hoped for. Right is after detailing and raking through with my fingers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...