suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

The Aunt Jackies Oh So Clean – Moisturizing & Softening Shampoo definitely surprised me in multiple ways. First, it smells amazing which is important to me when I think about what I want so close to my nose. I was also very surprised that this is actually a sulfate-free product. I try to stay away from shampoo products with sulfate, but I typically run into the issue of most of them not lathering well due to the lack of sulfates. This leaves me feeling like my hair hasn't been adequately washed and makes it hard for me to tell what parts of my hair actually received the product and what has been rinsed. That was not an issue with the Aunt Jackies Oh So Clean – Moisturizing & Softening Shampoo. It is one of the few sulfate-free shampoos I have used on the market that also lathers very well. As someone who suffers from dry hair, I will also have to say that this product didn't leave my hair feeling stripped while also feeling clean. The only reason why I cannot rate this a 5/5 star is that I cannot attest to its detangling efforts. I shampoo my hair in braids to focus the product on my scalp, so this was not something I tested. Other than that, I am very impressed.
This shampoo smells nice very light smell when I was my hair with this it's so soft and smooth I really don't need any conditioner but I use it anyway since my hair is bleached definitely will buy again
Currently the only shampoo that I’ve Been using for months. It lathers up really well and a little goes a long way. I love this product and will order another when my current bottle runs out (which I have about 1/4 left). I use this and then use the leave in conditioner from the line along with the detangler.