Hair CareHair Styling ProductsAunt Jackie's

by Aunt Jackie's

Aunt Jackie's Growth Oil repair my hair Argan 4oz with Twist Spout Dispenser

Aunt Jackie's Growth Oil repair my hair Argan 4oz with Twist Spout Dispenser; Aunt Jackie's "Repair My Hair" Natural Growth Oil 4 oz; Blended with Argan and Enriched with Jamaican Black Castor; Revives and Conditions Chronically Dry Hair & Scalp; Anti-breakage Formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Natural Growth Oil Blends Repair My Hair, Enriched with Jamaican Black Castor and Argan Oil, Revives and Conditions Chronically Dry Hair and Scalp, 4 Ounce Twist Spout Bottle!
Arlington , TX
Aunt Jackie's Natural Growth Oil Blends Repair My Hair, Enriched with Jamaican Black Castor and Argan Oil, Revives and Conditions Chronically Dry Hair and Scalp, 4 Ounce Twist Spout Bottle uploaded by Geniselys S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
THE WORST HAIR PRODUCTS I’VE EVER USED ON MY DAUGHTERS HAIR! Omg!!! I spent $50 on this line and her hair felt like brillo pads, super dull and knotty! This oil is sooooo bad and it doesn’t rinse out correctly! Im sooo disappointed 😔
Chino, CA
I’ve been using this oil on my dry & frizzy hair for a few weeks & I’m not a fan. It’s very thick so I thought it would add moisture to my hair but it doesn’t. It doesn’t smooth the frizz. The only thing good about it is that my hair doesn’t feel oily or sticky after using it. I just have not noticed any changes in my hair since I started using it. I’m kind of disappointed!
Woodbury, NJ
This product is amazing! It’s nourishes and moisturizes very well and smells really nice. It definitely treats and aids with hair growth. I definitely recommend it!
Clearwater, MN
I’ve been using this stuff for a month and it’s the only thing that as actually helped my hair grow after being stuck at the same spot. Even my edges are growing out when they haven’t for years I thought I was actually balding but I’m not!! I apply it to my roots and all through out a few times a week (before I wash my hair) I will let it sit for 4+ hours at a time and then wash out and my hair stays soft and strong! I’m really happy with the growth around my hairline 😍🙌🏼
Overland Park, KS
love this oil. the snell is phenomenal and really fresh. keeps moisture sealed into hair, even low porosity hair. only thing I would change is the size of the bottle, I want more!
Kansas City, KS
I am not a huge árganos oil fan, but this concoction right here, did wonders for my hair. The twist bottle also makes storage easy and mess free.
This really helped my hair. I tend to have really dry hair and at one point, I was using this everyday. My hair was shinier, softer and was getting stronger. I get mine at TJ MAXX for less, I would recommend it.
Middletown, CT
Aunt Jackie's Natural Growth Oil Blends Repair My Hair, Enriched with Jamaican Black Castor and Argan Oil, Revives and Conditions Chronically Dry Hair and Scalp, 4 Ounce Twist Spout Bottle uploaded by Ashley S.
Aunt Jackie's Natural Growth Oil Blends Repair My Hair, Enriched with Jamaican Black Castor and Argan Oil, Revives and Conditions Chronically Dry Hair and Scalp, 4 Ounce Twist Spout Bottle Great product! I just tried it for the 1st time yesterday and it gave my hair such an amazing shine! A little goes a long way so the size bottle will last a very long time. I would recommend this to other with hard to manage hair.
Derby , England
I really enjoyed using this oil, it wasn’t too thick so it didn’t weigh your hair down nor was it too light! It smells amazing and would definitely recommend and purchase again. Definitely hydrating my scalp and reduces itchiness and irritation! And it has a good price point too which is always a plus!
essex
The product is a really nice sealant product. It has a nice smell and the applicator makes it easy to use on the scalp.

Looking for your answer?