Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy 12oz

by Aunt Jackie's

Aunt Jackie's Knot On My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy guards against tangles, knots and unruly, tresses! With the power of its "silky slip," Knot On My Watch helps the comb glide through hard-to-manage hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage, while restoring a healthy moisture balance. Use as often as needed on wet or dry hair. Great detangling solution for all hair types and textures. Use it: Apply a generous amount throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb. Do not pull tangles. Apply more to difficult areas and gently comb in small sections, starting from the bottom of strands, moving upward, until comb glides through hair from roots to ends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
Houston, Tx
Not my favorite product. It’s okay, I don’t like the feel of the product. You have to be careful not to use too much of the product for the best results.
Naples
Favorite detangling solution by far! I like to detangle my hair before shampooing, so I wet my hair and put this in to make the process even easier.
Lakeland
This product definitely provides my hair the slip that I need to get a comb through my hair. Which is something that is needed for my natural hair
Monroe, LA
Really good product for 4c hair...I use this on day 3-5 of my twist out, just as a refresher. I really like this and have never had any problems.
windsor
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Great for my daughters 4c hair. It worked on her hair dry,damp, or wet! I even used it to switch up her hairstyles with little to no hair lost.
Fort Smith, AR
This is beyond by far my opinion the best one yet. It makes my daughter and I hair so soft and smelling good after highly recommended
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works to detangle hair and smells great. You don't have to rinse it out so its like a leave in conditioner also!
Dallas
Helped keep coils from locking in to each other making my hair look thicker and fuller and my curls more noticeable.
If you’re having trouble finding a product that helps to detangle your hair... this one right here is for you !!
Atlanta, GA
My hair usually starts to feel dry when I use this. I have to use a lot to detanglr#e my hair. I have 4C hair.

Looking for your answer?