Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy 12oz

by Aunt Jackie's

Aunt Jackie's Knot On My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy guards against tangles, knots and unruly, tresses! With the power of its "silky slip," Knot On My Watch helps the comb glide through hard-to-manage hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage, while restoring a healthy moisture balance. Use as often as needed on wet or dry hair. Great detangling solution for all hair types and textures. Use it: Apply a generous amount throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb. Do not pull tangles. Apply more to difficult areas and gently comb in small sections, starting from the bottom of strands, moving upward, until comb glides through hair from roots to ends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
jackson
Melts into your hair with leaving any residue and you can rinse it out or leave it in. It makes your hair super defined and shiny plus it’s a great smell and it isn’t strong at all.
My 10 year old is on a kick where she doesn't want me to touch her hair, she washes it and styles it all on her own. That is until she got my Calista Tools Perfecter Hair Styler caught in her hair. Seeing as her hair is beautiful and almost to her waist, I didn't wish to cut it. This Aunt Jackie's was recommended to us at the beauty supply by the house. I coated the offending hair in it and massaged a bit then the hair styler slipped right out. My daughter now uses this after she washes her hair after swimming and it keeps her hair looking beautiful and soft, as well as tangle free. I have very fine hair and this product was a bit to heavy for me.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a sample from my beauty supply store, and absolutely fell in love. It is super hydrating and detangle so easily! Unlike others, I can use ONLY my fingers and be just fine. The smell is amazing and leaves my hair supers soft! The ONLY reason I am giving it 4 stars out of 5 is because I am never really too sure when I've rinsed it out completely sometimes the product still feels like it's in my hair. Which I don't mind, cause I like the detangle property throughout the week. But this may not be so welcomed to others
Roanoke
Aunt Jackie’s Knit on my watch works great for Type 4 hair like mine, or any hair type. You can use on wet or dry hair, comb out from the ends up. Leaves your hair smelling great! Really satisfied with the results from this product. Aunt Jackie’s Products really don’t disappoint for me.
East Point , GA
I over love this product. It does just as it says and that is amazing. My 4c hair can lose its bonnet at night but I have nothing to worry about because of this product. It gets all the tangles out with little to no breakage.
Orlando
This product is great at detangling. It is a water based product great for wet hair. But be warned the product goes fast. I wouldn’t consider it the best but for the price it gets the job done.
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend has really coily I’d say 3c/4c hair and he usually has a lot of knots and tangle and i was amazed at how this product made it to glide through his hair with ease.. i was left speechless 😶
Birmingham , AL
This product is watery and runny and served no purpose. If ur hair is at all ethnic, like anything wet it makes it easier to comb through but at the expense of frizz utterly disappointing
Sicklerville, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
OH MY GOD! My son had a huge knot in his curls that I thought I would have to cut out but this helped me get it out and he didn’t cry at all! It left his hair moist and smelling gold too
Brooklyn, NY
This is excellent for my kinky coils and saves me the irritation of detangling. I spritz hair, section parts and lay on Aunt Jackie's and it works like a charm! My fingers and comb go through and it even doubles as oil for my steam cap. For me, I also use it to twist my hair and it works better than all them curl puddings. 2-in-1 use and saves $$ too. Get this if you're a type 4, especially 4c.

Looking for your answer?