Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy - 12 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa P.

BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Have no fear! Your hair has its own personal Super Hero, guarding against tangles, knots and unruly, tresses! With the power of its "silky slip,"KNOT ON MY WATCHhelps the comb glide through hard-to-manage hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage, while restoring a healthy moisture balance. Use as often as needed on wet or dry hair.

Hair Type: Curly, textured

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Detangling, moisturizing

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Vanessa P.
San Francisco , CA
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been hearing a bunch of great things about aunt Jackie’s knot on my watch detangler. Today I went to cvs & finally found it, either than on amazon. I have not tried it yet but I am satisfied with the smell. LIKE SERIOUSLY? OMG 😮 The smell is already buying me lol. But I will come update this In a few weeks when I feel like I can actually give you guys good insight 😇
Porscha W.
United States
Phenomenal product! I dont have to use a lot of product to detangle my hair. I also love the fact that I dont have to wash out the product I can use it along with my other hair products to set my hair and style it.
Mother O.
Worcester, MA
It smells really good. It gets the job done and has a lot of slip. It’s very watery so doesn’t really penetrate my hair