Aunt Jackies Girls Knot Havin' It Leave-In Detangling Moisturizer 12oz uploaded by asieh s.Aunt Jackies Girls Knot Havin' It Leave-In Detangling Moisturizer 12oz uploaded by asieh s.

BY AUNT JACKIE'S

The toughest knots and tangles instantly loosen for easier manageability and combing. Ideal for coarse, thick textures, or any hair type that easily tangles. Helps the comb to glide through! Humectants help replenish hair with long-lasting moisture. Made with natural oils that help strengthen and improve elasticity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashley c.
This product works great on my daughters curly hair! Makes it much easier to comb and moisturizes well. Smells good too, going to try other products from this line
apryl R.
I love this product for my daughters hair. Since we only wash her hair once a week, it really helps keep her curls easier to com through with just a little bit of water. It also smells very good. I will be buying the rest of the girls line as well
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This worls great on my son hair. His hair is very very curly and this product keep them in check. Its very hydrating. Its a really good product. And very affordable.
Zarkissa C.
Seffner
I am truly in love with this product. My entire family uses this product daily. It detangles my hair and leaves my hair feeling lite ,soft and fresh.
Divinity B.
Washington, DC
This product reminds me of the pink hair stuff my mom used on my hair frowning up😂. This product is really great on my kids hair. It really does work as a detangler, smells amazing and isn’t greasy.
Nix H.
BRISTOL
I bought this as part of a set and it became my fav product. I know it’s for children but loved the products. Is great to help comb out hair after shower and also as a touch up the following day with a water spray.
asieh s.
Medley, FL
I just recently started using this and I must say it does melt away the tangles and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I just spritz my hair with water then use and dime size amount and in no time my hair was soft. Smells like bubble gum lol
Saabira B.
I use this product to comb out my natural hair on a regular basis. It keeps my hair soft an smelling amazing.