Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAunt Jackie's
Flaxseed Recipes Purify Me Moisturizing Co-Wash Cleanser - 12 fl oz

by Aunt Jackie's

A cleansing process typically used by women with natural hair that involves shampooing with conditioner instead of a normal shampoo. Co-washing helps soften coarse hair and helps hair retain its natural oils. However, not all conditioners will thoroughly clean hair & scalp.

Product Form: Gel

Beauty Purpose: Medium Hold

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Purify Me Moisturizing Co-Wash Cleanser - 12 fl oz!
Jae P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like it, but my hair requires a lot of moisture and I have to use this product a lot. It doesn’t last me too long and it costs about $6 - $10 depending on where you get it from.
River S.
It worked great. However, I wouldn’t give it five stars because some of the ingredients are a bit harsh. For example: Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride is an ingredient listed in the product which built up on my hair very quickly.
Kiyara L.
Dublin, GA
I do not cowash often because I prefer to shampoo, but this cowash is amazing. It truly cleanses my hair and keeps all of the natural oils on my hair. It is great for scalp care especially when you have a protective style. I would buy this again and again and again.
Diana M.
Didn’t work well for me. Im protein sensitive and this made my hair very stringy. It did a good job of cleaning though and it worked well for my sister.
JENN O.
Kansas City, KS
When I want to cleanse my hair, but not strip my hair of oils, I tend to use cowash. This one is one of my favorites! I love cowash as an alternative to shampooing. I shampoo biweekly and co wash in between! I love this product!!!
Adrian J.
Fort Worth, TX
Today was my first time using it, so we’ll see long term results! You can’t lather it too much according to instructions but my hair smells amazing and feels very clean. I have braids in currently so I wanted to get something that would wash my hair without serious lather.
Charisma L.
Atlanta, GA
Holy grail co-wash. Their entire flaxseed line is one of the only natural hair brands that truly accentuates my curls. It smells amazing! It’s very costly which is the only thing I would change. I don’t ever mind paying for it, though. Always worth it!
Des’Monique M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is my favorite shampoo products it really works with my 4a/4b hair. The shampoo also smells really good
Mercedes R.
Laurelton
This is the best cowash shampoo ever. My hair always feels so soft and amazing after a wash. It never leaves my hair feeling dried out or brittle. It gives me the moisture my hair needs for the work week. Hands down the best on the market for any hair type.
Sperry V.
Ocean City , NJ
Absolutely great for natural hair, coarse, kinky and curly. My hair is usually dry but this works so well with it. The only problem I have it I use a big amount on my hair