BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAunt Jackie's
Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 oz

Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 oz

by Aunt Jackie's

Apply to wet or dry hair. Depending on hair's length &, texture, apply a moderate amount throughout hair from roots to ends (using more for thicker or longer hair). Evenly distribute by raking through hair with fingers. Style as desired. For tighter, scrunchy curls or coils, blow dry hair on a light setting with a diffuser. For elongated, stretchy, bouncy curls or waves, apply, finger-styling into place and either blow dry on a light setting, or air dry. For protective styling, use a wide-tooth comb to better distribute throughout hair before completing your style. Maintain a healthy hair regiment by keeping hair clean with Aunt Jackie's Sulfate-Free Purify Me Co-Wash Cleanser, repairing damaged hair with Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque, and moisturizing with Half &, Half Hydrating Silkening Hair Milk. Visit- auntjackiescurlsandcoils.com to learn more. Good for 24 months once opened. Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Alcohol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 19140.

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Assembled Product Weight: 1.2 Pounds

would it be recommended to use a gel after ?
Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 oz!
Angela M.
Roswell, GA
Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 oz uploaded by Angela M.
This product gave me definition so much moisture. My hair stayed good for 4 days and it’s hard for me to find that. And it’s not expensive.
Chahi H.
Encino, CA
Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 oz uploaded by Chahi H.
Purchased at: Target
Braid out Finnish I love love love the way this product set over night highly recommend!! Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 ozUltra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil - 8 oz❤️ new pick ups
Angela M.
Roswell, GA
When I use this product I do not need to use a gel after words. It has great hold it defines my curls and it smells amazing. It is not too thick and not too late. My hair stays moisturize and soft for 3 to 4 days. I love this product I cannot wait to try the rest of their line
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
When I had my TWA I would use this product to help define My curls and leave my hair with a little volume so that it didn't shrink!
Ade K.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
This definitely gives my hair some curl definition with just the gel and water! I look that it doesn't flake throughout the day and that my hair didn't feel crunchy afterwards.
Megan K.
Aunt Jackie’s is an amazing brand for natural black hair. This app just doesn’t give black brands the attention they deserve! And it’s black history month! Use this ladies. It’s a miracle worker and will change the way you style for coils
Janee H.
Antioch, TN
My hair loves all of their products! At least for the ones I’ve tried! I buy the 2 pack on line for the simple fact I go through this stuff like crazy! It leaves my hair feeling moisturized for days! My twist outs use to last me 4 days with this!
Brianna H.
So ladies..... this stuff is magical. I’d never heard of this brand before and I decided to give it a try. I used this for a braid out and it defined my curls and made my hair feel so soft. I will say that it doesn’t play the greatest with other products but honestly I only needed to use this. I would recommend if you are looking for something moisturizing but not too heavy for your kinks, curls, and waves.
Milana F.
Comeniusstraat
Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Recipes Curl Mane-tenance Defining Curl Whip 15 oz uploaded by Milana F.
lovelovelove this, after a lil research i found that this one fitted my hair type best, and it does! it leaves my curls amazing and smells sooo good. i have mostly hairtype 2C/3A which is curly, and i apply this on my wet hair after i showered.
Tochi C.
Cornwall , Falmouth
I have very course and dry hair so this product is great for redefining my curls. It smells so good. It is very thick and contains a lot.