Aunt Jackie's Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque 15 oz. (Pack of 6) uploaded by Laur-Edine P.

BY AUNT JACKIE'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Aunt Jackie's Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque 15 oz. (Pack of 6) see more...

Review (1)
Laur-Edine P.
I purchased this on a whim at my local beauty supply and let me tell you, it was a good decision. I like the smell and it makes my hair feel wonderfully moisturized and soft. It's also super affordable which makes it that much better!