Aunt Jackie's Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque 15 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Zemzem A.

BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Aunt Jackie's Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque 15 oz. (Pack of 2) see more...

Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
Aunt Jackie's Fix My Hair Intensive Repair Conditioning Masque One is of the best deep conditioners I've ever tried. It has great slip and works really fast. It keeps my hair very soft and moisturized as well. I recommended it to my friends and family and they all love it.
millennial d.
Purchased at: Amazon
picked this up on a whim & it became my favorite product. its so moisturizing & smells great! you get alot in the jar which is amazing for us naturals. its a thick DC which penetrates my low porosity hair & keeps it moisturized even when my hair dries!!!
Lizette S.
Lawndale
Recently purchased this product online and have used it twice. It didn't really do anything for my hair. I live in socal and it has been really hot these past days causing my hair to feel dry, i had never experienced this level of dryness in my hair before so I panicked and tried to find something that could help. my hair is also bleached however it has been done a few months ago, right, and still healthy. I believe the weather is what caused the dryness and this product might not be working right now because of the weather. even so I did expect some relief and didn't find any so I am unable to rate this product any higher at the moment. not sure if I will be repurchasing or even using up the jar that I still have. does have a pleasant smell though.
Danielle I.
One of the best deep conditioners I've ever tried. It has great slip and works really fast. It's great without heat but I would recommend trying it with steam. It's so incredibly good.
Donye C.
Norcross, GA
I ordered this product online and it was great!! I used it for the first time as a regular conditioner and my hair was extra soft afterwards
Ayobami L.
Snellville
great deep conditioner, left my hair extremely moisturized and feeling very clean as well.
Amay✌ E.
United Stated
I like but for sure doesn't love it. It work for me in the moment when I had it on and the next day, my hair was feeling good but after the second day it start to look like if I didn't had any products on.
Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
I love this treatment! My hair is extremely dry and my curl pattern is sometimes a little off but every time I use this product my curls look full of life and are so defined. I've already repurchased this product and will defo recommend
I have been buying this conditioner from my local beauty supply for a long time now. I love how soft and manageable it leaves my hair. I'll definitely recommend to someone with dry hair or sometimes who is I'm need of extra moisture.
jayde c.
It has a really strong scent ...however the product definitely makes my hair softer and manageable ..as I leave it in my hair for 1hr