BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Kiss frizzy, hard-to-tame hair good-bye. The mega-moisture humectants in Curl La La give long-lasting bounce to curls, and shine and definition to spirals and coils. Define your signature look by adding a little or a lot. Whatever your style, rest assure that it will be well-moisturized and soft to the touch, without caking or flaking. Use it as often as needed on wet or dry hair. Use it for scrunchy, tight curls. Apply generously to wet or dry hair and use a diffuser while scrunching style into place, or allowing to air dry. For elongated, bouncy curls or spirals, apply to wet or dry hair, gently stretching curls with your fingers as you style, using a diffuser, hooded dryer or allowing to air dry. For coils, braid-outs and twists, apply a small amount to sections of wet or dry hair, roller/rod set, braid or twist each section. Sit under a hooded dryer or allow to completely air dry, then release each section, finger styling into place. see more...

• I need really good curly hair products . A friend recomme...4 Answers
  • I've seen a lot of reviews on this product. Does it work...5 Answers
  • Cómo puedo utilizar este producto?2 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Aunt Jackies Curl La La Defining Curl Custard, 15 Ounce more...
I love this stuff! I'm Hispanic and have wavy hair and this works great on my hair. This stuff also smells good.

I use a little at a time. I separate my hair into 4 sections and smooth this out from bottom to the root. I wash my hair twice a week. What I'll do between washes is just wet my hair with a spray bottle and reactivate the product I already have in there. I add a little bit more if needed. I've noticed that when I do add more it does not make my hair heavy or feel weird from product build up, which is why I love it.

This gives my waves a soft bounce. I hate products that leave a crunchy sticky feeling. This does the opposite.

Affordable price and will last quite a while.

This product may be hard to find. The only place I have seen this is at a black beauty store in my area.

I will continue to use this. I highly recommend it.

Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Aunt Jackies Curl La La Defining Curl Custard, 15 Ounce more...
This product took a little for me to get use too. At first it just made my hair soft and with less frizz. My curls weren’t as bouncy as they usually are. However i started to diffuse my hair after applying it in my hair in sections and it worked great!!
this curl defining custard is great for your first curl day and your second curl day all you need is water to freshen it up !! It also smells delicious and it leaves no residue buildup on your scalp love how it has no oil and it’s sulfate free i feel like with natural chemical free hair products you have to give it time to work on your hair
Genesis G.
Review for: Aunt Jackies Curl La La Defining Curl Custard, 15 Ounce more...
After trying so many products that will hydrated and give shine to my curls, this was it. It's really great! I love the texture and the way it makes my hair feel. It does have fragrance, which I wasn't thrilled about, but will definitely overlook for the great benefits of this product!
Joline V.
Lancaster, PA
Another amazing product from my favorite brand. Aunt Jackie's products could easily cost so much more for the quality they provide. My hair is always complimented and I give a lot of that credit to these products. For 4a hair this stuff is perfectly moisturizing and holds definition without extra crunch. For less than $9 and a very generous size you can't go wrong. Also, the smell is yummy without being childish or headache inducing. What's not to like?
Charee M.
I received this product from a curl subscription kit. I have always been curious about the product and decided to use it during my styling process. I used it on both dry and wet hair and find that it works great for wet hair. If you use it during the midweek, only apply a small amount of product.
If you apply to much, then you will have residue from it. It gives great moisture on dry hair. It took awhile for me to use all of it, but it was worth it.
Anuoluwapo A.
This product may seem light weight to touch but it is not to your hair,it keep my 4C low porosity hair hydrated and your curls popping. It smells so good too and the price point is affordable.I use it with [product:jamaican-mango-&-lime-black-castor-oil-lavender] overnight with my silk bonnet and spray Dark and Lovely Healthy Gloss 5 Moisture Leave-In Treatment in the morning before I comb my hair,and I go my way.
Angeliz B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this for like a year now . I used other products to get my curls back because of heat damage I lost my curls . Besides other products, this was one that worked for me . It smells VERY good & leaves curls soft and untangled . It also helps shape curls . This is very good if you wanna get your curls under control .
Merce' B.
Review for: Aunt Jackies Curl La La Defining Curl Custard, 15 Ounce [(1 Pack)] more...
This Product was alright, I don’t think it did a whole lot to define my curls. It doesn’t mix well with eco Styler gels or Cantu products. I would use this again, but use it sparingly. So I would give this a 5/10.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Aunt Jackies Curl La La Defining Curl Custard, 15 Ounce more...
I used this product to completion and I can’t say that it’s my favorite. It smells good but I don’t find it to be effective at curl definition. I spent $8.00 on a jar of defining curl custard that I still had to braid or twist my hair to see results.
xiomara L.
Maple Shade, NJ
Review for: Aunt Jackies Curl La La Defining Curl Custard, 15 Ounce more...
First off let’s start with the smell it’s divine! The product is nice and thick so if you have wavy hair like me but hate when it gets frizzy it’s useful to apply just a bit (little goes a long way) with some mouse and be out the door! I also use this on my boyfriend when I twist up his hair and he says it helps with his frizz as well!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I've seen a lot of reviews on this product. Does it work well with layering other products. Like if I'm doing the LOC method will it leave flakes in my hair or leave a cast?
Maricel O.
I need really good curly hair products . A friend recommended this too me and I need to know if it works ? How's the smell , is it light or heavy ? Price ? Does it actually work ? Help please
Jeidy Lissette R.
Doral, FL
Cómo puedo utilizar este producto?