BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Baby Girl Curls is an anti-frizz formula that helps curls, waves and twists stay smooth and springy. Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter, and olive oil, the custard elongates and gives curls long-lasting definition. For a great feel, the custard helps leave hair feeling super soft to the touch with no sticky, crunchy feel. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chaneya B.
This is an great hair product. I use it on my daughter's hair and even on my own hair. It smells great and looks really pretty in the container. It makes our hair feel really soft. We used it up so quickly that we'll soon have to repurchase. Overall this is a great product!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I used all of this and need to buy more! I know it's for babies but I love it because it's lightweight and doesn't weigh down hair
Ashley W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is amazing! Saw it the other day in my local beauty supply store and had to try it. It's smells delicious !! Lol
Triniti J.
It's very good for Natural Curly Hair ,And definies curls,And also It's a very great amount!!It's very great
Taleah H.
I am IN LOVE with this product! My curls have never been so defined; bouncy and soft. It's not drying at all have a nice texture and smell to it and it's easy to use. It's very good for the price, totally worth 5 stars I would recommend this product to all my limp curly girls out there trying to make they're limp; unnoticeable curls ,radiant and voluminous. All you do is take some of the product (a little goes a loong way) in very, very small sections and curl your hair around your finger repeatedly .  After let go and unleash a cute bouncy defined curl! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
XOXO Leah