BY AUNT JACKIE'S

Give dry, shriveled up curls and twists a nice stretch with Aunt Jackie's special blend of moisturizing conditioners, Flaxseed, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. With nourishing Omega-3 fatty acids, Flaxseed has been widely used as a natural remedy for hair growth, anti-thinning, and overall scalp health. With regular use, hair is left soft without a crunchy, tacky feel. This Curl Gel is is sulfate-free, paraben-free and does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum. see more...

Schyvanda B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smells great , its like a mix between mango and pineapples , very fruity !!! I really love this product !! I can say it elongates your curls drastically but definitely gives it a nice stretch and alot of volume /shine . I like that it is free of Sulfate, Paraben, no mineral oil or Petrolatum. However does have flaxseed, and wheat protein . This is great buy . I gave it 1 less star because the price . If you can overlook the price ... I RECOMMEND!
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
I have 3b/3c hair. Medium length hair that is 3 inches past my shoulders.

First I’m going to say that my hair did shrink using this gel. There was no elongation at all!!! So that claim goes out the window. LOL My hair was barely shoulder length when it fully dried.

But..........I do like the definition this get gives my curls. For that reason, I will continue to use it in my hair routine.

My curls remain soft. There is no crunch but still great hold.

I just wish it did what it claimed because I was really hyped about a gel that could keep my length.
Shantel B.
Tampa, FL
Ok I was very skeptical about this product because a lot of things claim that they can elongate your hair and on top of that this is a gel product. I’ve had my bad experience with gels because they always make my hair crunchy and flakey. When I first used this, the softness of my hair literally disappeared and my hair was so rough I was ready to take this back but I didn’t. So the next day I mixed my essential oils, Virgin hair fertilizer and this gel together and my hair was unbelievably soft. I eventually did a braid out and let me tell y’all. My hair is popping!!! This made my braid out better than ever before and it definitely elongate my curls. On top of that my hair didn’t get frizzy in this rainy hot weather. This product is amazing.
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Aunt Jackie's Don't Shrink Flaxseed gel is fabulous! When I first used it, my husband asked what the smell was. I told him that it was my gel and he said that he loved the smell. It really defined my curls without getting crunchy. It was nice to leave my hair natural and not have frizz, even with high humidity. I highly recommend this product!!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This is one of my top gels for my wash n gos! It has awesome slip and is thick without being too heavy. It has a nice light scent and leaves the hair with awesome shine. I can get several days out of my wash n go while still having nice moisture. I did not find this to be elongating but nevertheless it still worked wonders for my curls!
Sophia F.
Bronx, NY
I was skeptical, but the product works! My curls weren't super elongated but I definitely got about another inch of length.  My shrinkage is usually major. My past my chin length hair will stop at my eyebrow.  This product left my hair shiny, defined, moisturized, and battled the shrinkage.  I love it thus far!
Courtney H.
I have been natural hair for 2 years and I purchased this gel from Walmart. I forgot the price but it was under $10. While applying this gel I notice it had good slip. I could finger detangle my curls with ease. I was very happy with my wash n' go. My curls was not crunchy and it left my hair very shiny. The only reason I give this gel 4 stars is because it claimed to elongate my curls and it didn't. Will I repurchase this gel, Yes, it is better than some gels I have used in the passed.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I think I have found my new holy grail gel. First of all this stuff is only like $5. It smells really good and every single time I use this I get amazing long lasting curls. Gives amazing slip and it can be used alone. Makes my wash day go a lot quicker. Definitely going to keep buying this
Katerra J.
Newport News, VA
i absolutely love this gel it really makes your curls pop and gives it definition i did experience a little shrinkage but not as much and the smell of it is pleasant . I love Aunt Jackie's products because they're affordable and they don't contain parabens or sulfate
Jessie L.
This elongating curling gel is the bidnizzz!! It’s the only gel I’ve used in my natural hair that literally doesn’t shrink..It’s affordable and it does exactly what it says—>Don’t shrink!☺️
Danielle I.
What is the slip and hold like?
Danyeal W.
Oxford, MS
I've watched several videos on how to style my hair lately, and several of them mentioned using this product to reduce shrinkage. Does it really reduce shrinkage? If not, does anyone know any other products that will?
Nyoka A.
Does the product really work? I feel like shrinkage is inevitable.
Lacy U.
Antioch , TN
Does this work well with other products? Does it last long? How much should one typically use? What is the consistency of the product?
Bri R.
Does this stretch the curls or gives you right curls? Also what does it smell like?

back