Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelAunt Jackie's
Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz

Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz

by Aunt Jackie's

Give dry, shriveled up curls and twists a nice stretch with Aunt Jackie's special blend of moisturizing conditioners, Flaxseed, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. With nourishing Omega-3 fatty acids, Flaxseed has been widely used as a natural remedy for hair growth, anti-thinning, and overall scalp health. With regular use, hair is left soft without a crunchy, tacky feel. This Curl Gel is is sulfate-free, paraben-free and does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum.

Is this good for curly hair?
Hey have you tried this product before and do you like it? I got it for my daughter at Walmart but I want to make sure is good before I start using it. I know some Aunt Jackie’s products are good. Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz ?
Start your review of Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz!
Mckayla A.
Kerman, CA
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Mckayla A.
Well I actually finished a product!! I have full intentions of buying this again. I love that it gives me a cast that is easily scrunched out leaving soft curls with great hold! I think this can be compared to mane choice biotin infused gel.
Leslyann H.
Wyoming, MI
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Leslyann H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This gel is more on the lightweight side so it’s not super thick in consistency. It smells amazing and it leaves my cura very defined and doesn’t leave them feeling crunchy at all. I like to use gels for summer when it’s super humid and this gel gets the job done
Ellyn R.
San Diego, CA
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Ellyn R.
Don’t Shrink is a CGM approved protein gel with olive oil, shea butters, and glycerin. Flax seed really helps my hair retain its curl shape, the large jar helped me explore different styling techniques to see what works best with my hair and the price helped me feel better about re-styling failed experiment days vs conserving pricy product; which let’s face it, there’s a lot of fails in the beginning for curlies lol. I tried it out with super long hair and also with a long bob reset chop and both had consistent results. I achieved really great definition with a hard hold, I still had frizz but I also know this is most likely user error since I’m always improving my routines. I clarify every wash so I’m not one to comment on build up. I really wanted to love it, but I found out mid tub that I prefer shrinkage while I train my curl type. If you need protein and you're looking for a relaxed curl as your end goal I can definitely recommend👌🏻 #CGM #CurlyHair
Geniselys S.
Arlington , TX
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Geniselys S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
THE WORST HAIR PRODUCTS I’VE EVER USED ON MY DAUGHTERS HAIR! Omg!!! I spent $50 on this line and her hair felt like brillo pads, super dull and knotty! This gel sucks and her hair shrinks horribly! Im sooo disappointed 😔
Venus L.
Dallas, TX
I use it every single day!! to shape my curls or when I need to tame them to use in a bun or similar, I like it and the best part is that this have a very affordable price for the quantity! it doesn't let your hair with that white stuff either. 10/10
Sommer B.
Perkasie, PA
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Sommer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
At this point I use this product almost every single day. Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz is phenomenal!! All my life I thought the word gel basically meant crunchy. This has brought me a whole new meaning. It’s in my top 5 hair products ever. Always leaves my hair feeling extremely soft, maybe too soft because I can’t ever keep my hands out of it! I love to pair it with Cantu leave in before diffusing my curls. I’m really looking forward to trying the Aunt Jackie's Curl La La Defining Curl Custard - 15oz very soon!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Charnita F.
I have type 4A/4B natural hair and I've been natural for almost 5 years now, so you can trust me when I say that I've tried just about every gel there is for African American hair!! 'Eco Styler' and 'La Belle Lots of Curls' gels usually give me nice TIGHT curls, but nothing like this gel. Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed gel gives me nice LOOSE curls. I've included some pictures, even though my camera does NOT do it justice. I've found that this gel does not work so great on wet hair for a wash 'n go style, but it does work good on wet hair for twist outs. This gives me some of the best curl definition ever! It works best for me on dry hair after a twist out or braid out. I add a little oil moisturizer first, then I apply the gel. You don't need much at all, which is a good thing. I scrunch it in my hair and I get luxurious loose, bouncy spiral curls! They're really gorgeous in person. Please don't expect for your hair NOT to shrink at all with this. My hair does still shrink a little, but nothing like before (without this product). So, it doesn't totally stop it, but it prevents it by up to maybe 85 - 90% on MY hair. I've only been using this for about a week and have already received compliments on my hair. My husband says it makes my hair look fuller. It definitely does "it" for me and gets the job done. I'm going to be stocking up ASAP.
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Yoana D.
The coconut smell in this gel is so yummy . I don’t wear gels very often because I don’t like the way my hair feels . But this flaxseed one is amazing
Jacqueline R.
Aunt Jackie's Aunt Jackies Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel, 15 Oz uploaded by Jacqueline R.
This product works well on natural hair it's good for all hair types it's not too heavy and does not weight your hair down plus flaxseed has many good benefits i believe it's a win win
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Aunt Jackie’s products, especially the curl la la defining curl custard. This gel does not mix with the custard at all! It leaves little white clumps all over the hair. I’ve tried it alone and it does define the curls but not as well as the custard. I have black naturally curly hair and I would not purchase this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Venessa D.
London
il y a 19 jours
Leslyann H. il y a 14 jours
Camy C.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a un mois
Maurshell A. il y a un mois
I have this gel and for me personally, I am not very impressed. I’m not sure if it is the consistency for me, but it didn’t work too well with my hair. I am naturally curly, so I really look deep for elongating gels…this one did not do it for me. Wetline Extreme works better in my opinion!