Aunt Hattie's® Potato Hamburger Enriched Buns 8 ct Bag

by Aunt Hattie's

Aunt Hattie's tradition of quality-baked breads and rolls continues with Aunt Hattie's Potato Hamburger Buns. This secret family recipe captures the essence and goodness of the Dutch country bakers of Pennsylvania. Aunt Hattie's Potato Hamburger Buns are a tasty blend of potatoes and unbleached wheat flour. We use the finest ingredients, bake them to a golden color and deliver them fresh to your favorite store. Taste the Difference and see for yourself... from our family to yours since 1881--Enjoy! --Aunt Hattie.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Hattie's® Potato Hamburger Enriched Buns 8 ct Bag!
Irvine, CA
Hell yeah potato burger buns! I've been planning a BBQ for this weekend, and burgers are at the top of my list. I use King's Hawaiian bread for sliders consistently, but have been looking to up my burger game when I found these! O joyous day. I love a good potato bread, as they're so hearty and fluffy. These are so delicious when buttered and spread with a little mayo and tossed on the grill. Slide on a thick patty, crisp butter lettuce, Roma tomatoes, grilled onions, and Thousand Island to get yourself an ace burger.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Purchased at: Publix
These are the best hamburger buns out there! Used these for the boys for hamburgers tonight and they love them. I love the potato flavor and they are easy to use.
Potato bread taste so much better than regular bread , costs a little extra but worth the extra buck. It's thick and fluffy and makes a great sandwich. These buns are perfect for hot off the grill burgers .
Davenport, FL
If your going to buy bread, don't just buy any type of bread. Spend the extra dollar and get potato bread. It taste 100 times more delicious then regular old white bread!
These burger buns are freaking delicious. Recommend to anyone not on a gluten-free diet. They are easy to get at almost any store, but I got mine at Target.
Fort Mill, SC
Omg.. These are the best potato buns I've ever tasted! Thus is recommended to anyone who loves the taste of potato bread!
This potato hamburger bred is the most delicious than other that I ever eat. So delicious! I recommend it
Avondale, AZ
Love the softness and taste. Last a long time. I have to use these kind of buns they have great taste.
Las Vegas, NV
This hamburger bread is okay but why is it so damn expensive it almost $4.00 at my grocery store
Fullerton, CA
I love love love these buns. I can eat the bun by itself. My husband doesnt like them like i do.