BY AUNT GUSSIE'S

• What is this so good I love it 🙈🙈🎉🎉1 Answers
  • Ive been trying to look for some sugar free cookies for my mom si...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandon P.
Liberty Lake, WA
These are very tasty for being sugar free. I'm not usually one for health foods but I was honestly really pleasantly surprised. Soft, melt in your mouth good. I've never tried the brand before, and haven't found anything else from them, but these are great!
Windi H.
Huntsville, AL
Must try! I was looking for a fun snack! This is amazing and delicious! A little pricey but very flavorful!
Brenda C.
So good! I love this cookies they taste delicious and plus they are sugar free…five star cookies of course!
Jordan B.
These are decent tasting, they're not as sweet as I would like. they are nice and soft though!
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
These are amazing !! I tried them once and omg I fell in love they're super delicious
Marian M.
miami, FL
Me encanta!! Tiene un sabor riquisimo, aparte a un precio formidable. Lo recomiendo.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Anything sugar free gets my attention. These are hard to find but worth the effort
Jeremy c.
Very good n tasty.had me wanting more.really good to satisfy my sweet taste....
Kassandra F.
I haven't came across these cookies but when I see them I'm buying no doubt!
Stacey H.
baton rouge, Louisiana
I didn't think that these cookies would be good because they are sugar free! But boy was i wrong! They had amazing flavor to them. I love to have one of these as a dessert when iam dieting. So i don't have that guitly feeling after eatting it!
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ive been trying to look for some sugar free cookies for my mom since she is diabete. i wanted to know if they taste bad or are they good? where do they sell these kind?
kayla T.