Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAunt Fannie's
Aunt Fannies 292418 Eucalyptus Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner, 32 oz - Pack of 6

Aunt Fannies 292418 Eucalyptus Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner, 32 oz - Pack of 6

by Aunt Fannie's

Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Liquid Floor Cleaner Concentrate is is made entirely from food-based ingredients making it safe for food contact surfaces. Vinegar has powered cleanliness for decades, well before ?natural’ ever needed a label. Aunt Fannie’s...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Fannies 292418 Eucalyptus Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner, 32 oz - Pack of 6!
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Aunt Fannies 292418 Eucalyptus Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner, 32 oz - Pack of 6 uploaded by Beckah M.
I love aunt-fannies-eucalyptus-vinegar-wash-floor-cleaner. I purchased this from Grove Collaborative. I was seeking a floor cleaner that would be safe for dogs after another floor cleaner made a dog of mine sick. This product left the floor super clean, plus made the house smell clean and fresh. The eucalyptus scent is wonderful and the product dries away quickly. It is cruelty-free, non-toxic, and made from vinegar, 100% essential oils of lavender, rosemary, and eucalyptus, as well as plant derived cleaners. There are no dyes, bleach, petroleum, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, alcohol, or synthetic fragrances. I just mixed 1/4 cup into 2 gallons of water and it worked great to make my tile floors shine.
Natasha T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Aunt Fannies 292418 Eucalyptus Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner, 32 oz - Pack of 6 uploaded by Natasha T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this floor vinegar wash in Lavender scent to clean my porcelain tile floors. Pros: pet safe, non-toxic, safe for most floor types. Cons: strong initial vinegar scent (fades away), had to use some elbow grease to clean dog drool spots. Overall this seems like you could get the same “clean” with basic diluted vinegar, but it did leave my floors clean and streak-free/residue-free.
Jenna F.
Williston, VT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I actually got this in the lemon scent. It was fine. Cleaned the floors. No coughing from chemicals which makes it worth the purchase.
Allison G.
Chesnee
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love Aunt Fannies floor wash. Reminds of when my Grandma cleaned her floors. I have a steam mop I use this in. I love the Eucalyptus scent in the bathrooms. There is also a lavender that smells good too. It leaves my tile floors shiny and clean.
Grace M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
i am all about cruelty free and clean products and I hate the loads of chemicals, fragrances, and filler ingredients that are in most household cleaners, especially since I have pets, so I am very cautious in the ingredients I use. I was happy to find a brand that is affordable, accessible, and met my criteria.
Sarah G.
Sorrento, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been looking for a cleaner for my wood floors that I love and this is it. After one use they have so much more life back. Smells great vinegar smell isnt strong. Great price. My new favorite floor cleaner.
Alex C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Great cleaning liquid! Combines the effectiveness of white vinegar with additional nontoxic ingredients and leaves the floor clean!
shaylie K.
Great Falls, MT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I really enjoy using this concentrated floor cleaner on my tile and hardwood flooring. I refuse to use mops (gross) so I just pour a splash of this into mop bucket water and hand mop. This formula is very effective and smells fresh and clean. I love it!
Sophie T.
Newtown, CT
This cleans so well. I emptied out an old swiffer wet jet bottle and filled it with this solution and water and I can see it’s just as effective without compromising long term health. It’s affordable and lasts long. It smells great without fake fragrance. Highly recommend.
Trinity Z.
Wausau
I will not clean my house with any other product. I’ve never felt so fresh and clean after using Aunt Fannies, a little goes a long way and it’s so much better than a bunch of chemicals!!

Looking for your answer?