Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz

Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz

What it is: A highly concentrated, deeply moisturizing cream that helps stimulate skin's natural rejuvenation to revive the complexion and soothe dryness. What it does: Inspired by 30 years of research, this cream, powered by the brand's proprietary TFC8 complex, leaves skin looking and feeling smoother, softer and more supple. Deeply hydrating, it helps relieve dry skin, softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and evens skin's tone and

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Oxford, MS
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz uploaded by Kimberly T.
I have been using this am and pm for a straight week and I love it. It has been my skin savior since I moved from the west coast to the south. It is silicone based if fat isn’t your jam. Though if you have dehydrated skin that is just dying for water hydration pick this up.
Cumming, IA
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz uploaded by Rebecca O.
I have loved using this cream day and night. The moisture last all day. It’s smooths fine lines and evens out skin texture.
Lilburn, GA
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz uploaded by Nikki T.
I love the rich cream! It turned my chronic dry skin into smooth skin! I love it! Highly recommend it
Miami Beach, FL
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Face Moisturizer, Size 1 oz uploaded by chiara D.
This brand is smarter skincare backed by 30 years of biomedical research. Perfect combination to generating and renewal cells

Looking for your answer?