Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream

by Augustinus Bader

Inspired by 30 years of research and innovation, this highly concentrated, deeply moisturizing cream, powered by our proprietary TFC8®, helps to revive the complexion and help soothe dryness for skin that looks and feels smoother, softer and more supple.

The Ingredients:
TFC8®: A complex of natural amino acids, medical-grade vitamins and synthesized molecules naturally found in skin, which guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to cells, creating an optimal environment for regeneration.

Evening Primrose Oil: A seed oil rich in omega, fatty acids and linoleic acid, that helps reduce moisture loss and provide soothing, clarifying properties.

Squalane: A powerful humectant that improves moisture retention.

Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): A skin conditioning vitamin that supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels in the skin and protect from environmental aggressors.

The Benefts:

• Visibly reduces the signs of aging and environmental influences

• Deeply hydrates to help relieve dry skin

• Softens appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

• Evens tone and texture

• Helps protect skin from free radical damage and oxidative stress

• Contains water-based ingredients suspended in oils, giving it a richer, emollient

feel on skin

• Formulated without parabens, fragrance, mineral oils, sulfate

Does this product work with sensitive skin?
Is this product really worth the price?
I do want to try Augustinus Bader.. Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Augustinus Bader The Body Cream, Size 6.7 oz.. Does anyone have honest opinions about this product #? I don’t mind spending the money on a product that works, I just don’t want to waste hundred on something that doesn’t work. I appreciate any information, thank you in advance.
Start your review of Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Miu H.
Newark, NJ
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Miu H.
Using This product product makes me feel like I'm in a spa, it definitely enhanced my "Me time" in the morning and at night before bed. It has a very subtle natural smell, very soothing. It glides on easily and penetrate the skin quickly, leaving my skin visibly hydrated and lightly dewy. Wears nicely under my makeup giving me a subtle glow.
Sammie L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Sammie L.
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Sammie L.
Every time I spend over $250 to try a new face cream I get a little worried if I will not be satisfied with my purchase. THANK GOODNESS this cream was not a regret. I use this at night since my skin is parched... the heater is always blasting and I already have dry skin to begin with. I appreciate how there was so much research and science behind the creation of this cream. There’s a few things that I absolutely love about this item: 1. My skin is glowy because it’s finally hydrated 2. I don’t feel heavy after application 3. It goes on very smoothly because it feels more watery yet after it sets on the skin it feels as if you applied an oil Now the only issue I had (which is why I deducted a star) is that the product separates. I reached out to customer service to inform them about this and they said that it’s normal. I don’t remember the cream being like this in the first few days of use, however it has not changed its performance.
Melanie S.
Ripon, CA
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Melanie S.
I received this product from Influenster and Augustinus Bader and am in LOVE! 😍 my super dry skin was thanking me after using this product! It is so rich and creamy, but not super oily or greasy looking. The price is higher but it is worth it since you are getting an amazing product and a little goes a long way. Will def be purchasing this once my free product is finished!Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,845 reviews
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Lisa F.
I’ve never heard of this brand until recently through other Influenster’s doing reviews. I was very interested in the product and luckily I got a sample in my beauty box. I’ve always preferred really rich thick luxurious night creams, and this one takes the cake. It contains lots of hydrating ingredients like fatty acids, and essential oils but it doesn’t leave my skin oily or greasy. Along with all the hydrating ingredients to make your skin supple and smooth it also contains TFC8® which is a technology of key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to the skin, creating and supporting an optimal environment for cellular renewal. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, redness, etc However, it is extremely expensive. Even though it’s a great night cream I personally wouldn’t pay almost $300 for it.
Lona C.
Phoenix, AZ
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Lona C.
I received this product complementary from Influenster to review and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It’s super gentle, has a light scent that smells phenomenal, and works fabulously!! I use this in conjunction with the gel cleanser in the morning and at night! It’s fantastic!! I have yet to find something I don’t love about it. And my skin has been looking so good since I started using this combination of products (with my spot treatments for any breakouts)!! When I need to restock, it will be worth every penny!! It’ll be a while though because 2-3 pumps is all you need!!! I absolutely love the Rich Cream!!Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
Melissa D.
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Melissa D.
Wow, this facial cream is absolutely amazing. I was worried when it said rich in the name that it was going to be too thick and make me break out but that is not the case at all. It does a great job of moisturizing and makes me face super soft but without being sticky or too much. It also helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,834 reviews
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Adriane N.
🌿Luxurious face cream. After using the creamy face wash- I awaited 15 minutes to apply the moisturizer- just to FEEL my skin. Zero tugging or pulling, and my skin felt like a baby's butt (soft) with zero chemical peel! This is a top grade moisturizer for anti-aging!!! I will repurchase. 🌿After more time ⏰ with the product- I will document ALL my individual results. So far- it is a keeper!!! I have been wanting to rest/review this for a VERY long time- EXTREMELY grateful/thankful for this opportunity.. 🙌❤#skincarejunkie #augustinusBader
Brooke W.
Olive Branch, MS
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Brooke W.
It’s so amazing! I love this stuff so much as I was provided with it for free for a review!
Kizzy R.
Lynnfield, MA
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Kizzy R.
I’m using for about a month! And I love it! It’s very gentle, very hydrated but at the same time doesn’t make you breakout. I highly recommend it!
Iryna M.
Apex, NC
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream uploaded by Iryna M.
I received The Augustinus Bader Rich Cream complimentary in exchange for my review. I was so excited about that vox box. I have been using that cream for about 3 weeks in a row, and I will say I'm very impressed, skin looks and feels more balanced than ever has, brighter, fresher, and more well-rested one and the texture looks dramatically transformed. I like a creamy texture, thick and very rich. 100% vegan, and gluten-free,Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becca J.
Lowville, NY
il y a 13 jours
Michelle M.
il y a 2 mois
Influensters…I need your opinion. This is In regards to the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream that is very popular right now as I’m seeing the adverts all over social media. My question is, is the Rich Cream as good as everyone one claims it to be? For reference, I do have very #dry #sensitive skin that is prone to rosacea flares. I’m curious to know is the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream worth the heavy price tag, or just so, so?
Elva M. il y a 2 mois
Took the words right out of my mouth. Ive been curious about this too!