Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAugustinus Bader
The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8 Gentle Cleanser

Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser

by Augustinus Bader

A visibly revitalizing daily cleanser powered by TFC8® technology and formulated with active botanicals to cleanse, purify, and renew the look of your skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Highlighted Ingredients:- TFC8®: Nourishes and protects skin, supporting cellular renewal- Rose Flower Water: Visibly tones, refines, and soothes while supporting a strong skin-defense system- Aloe Leaf Juice: An antioxidant-rich, soothing emollient that hydrates and protects skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora, IL
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Charlotte A.
AUGUSTINUS BADER Cream Cleansing Gel My favorite part of my skincare routine is cleansing. I enjoy the entire process and lean toward cleansers that add to the sensory experience in scent and texture, as well as efficacy in taking the day off. The AUGUSTINUS BADER Cream Cleansing Gel is okay and I am glad I received it from Influenster to try in exchange for my opinion. It is fragrance free, which I know a lot of people prefer. I did not find that this cleanser was effective in removing waterproof mascara. I found that I like AUGUSTINUS BADER Cream Cleansing Gel best when used as a second cleanse, after an Oil or Balm cleanser first to remove waterproof makeup or SPF. The texture is comfortable, gel to milky with a very light lather and my skin does not feel tight or dry after using it. I did not feel any wow factor using it, though. I did not feel that there was anything extraordinary about this cleanser and do not expect that it is one that I would purchase for myself.
New Castle, DE
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Anastasia K.
it is a very pleasant cleansing cream. my oily skin feels great. I don't feel tight. the gel can wash off makeup, making my beauty routine easier. the skin is very clean and fresh.Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser
Thornton, CO
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Alexis B.
First of all this cleaning gel is very gentle and makes your skin silky smooth literally after the first time I used it but I wanted to give it a few weeks before reviewing this product. I have noticed that my skin is a lot more smooth and my pores a lot less noticeable. The texture of my skin is definitely getting better over time and I’m sure with even more use I will continue to see improvement. So far I am really enjoying this face wash because it really does work well. I believe this would work for even the most sensitive skin types without irritation. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to absolutely everyone. I received this product complementary of influenster for my honest opinion.
Oxford, MS
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Kimberly T.
I think this is an ok cleanser. For the price, it just doesn't make sense. I have a few other hydrating cream cleansing gels and this one is just isn't as fabulous. The packaging is beautiful and I had no issues. I just can't come to terms with repurchasing this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Melissa D.
I am absolutely in love with this facial cleansing gel. A little bit goes a long way and feels like silk as I put it on my face. A totally luxurious wash, and even after rinsing my face feels incredibly soft!! Not to mention the packaging is beautiful as well. I will absolutely be buying this again when I run out!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Kristin C.
I have very dry and sensitive skin and this face cleanser has been such a game changer for me! It doesn't irritate or leave me feeling dry at all. I wouldn't change a thing! Definitely effective for me. I received this complimentary in a VoxBox campaign but will be returning for more. Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser
Elgin, IL
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Julia V.
The Augustinus Bader, The Rich Cream wash, was a very nice face wasg. It was a very light wash, and I had to wash my face multiple times to get all of my makeup off since it's so light. Because of this it would be good for dry to combination skin. I will note that I do have very sensitive skin as well as rosacea, and this wash did not bother my skin at all because it was light which is nice. I felt my skin was soft and hydrated after just one use and over all liked the results that I got using it after a few weeks. My skin was soft and clear. I would definitely recommend this product. I think however, if you have oily skin or like a wash that takes everything off without using makeup remover first, I would not pick this product because you will end up using double the amount of the product. Besides that I would definitely recommend this product.
Peabody, MA
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Millene A.
I was super excited to use this cleansing gel! Currently I’m using twice a day in the morning and evening (although I started with once a day). It is a great cleansing gel for sensitive skin. There is a very light fragrance but you really have to put it close to your nose to be able to smell it. It’s very light and refreshing. I only need a small pump (about dime sized) to be able to cover my face. I apply in circular motions around my face and it begins to form a nice lather. After rinsing with warm water, my face feels clean and fresh without feeling dry. I follow with the rich cream by Augustinus Bader as well. The two products together have really helped with my dry skin and the redness in my cheek and chin area.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Jade J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Augustinus Bader for review purposes.. Okay I am loving this cream cleansing gel by Aughstinus Bader! It has a lovely cream texture and it foams to just the right amount. It left my skin feeling soft, refrshed, and cleansed. Most cleansers dry my skin out but this one did not. it is also fragrance free!!  @AugustinusBader @Influenster #TheCreamThatWorks #SmarterSkincare #contest #complimentary Augustinus Bader Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser
Huntington Pk, CA
Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Gel with TFC8® Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Alicia H.
I recieved this from @influenster for review purposes @augustinusbader I'm not a fan of the smell but my skin has been showing results it my skin doesnt feel stretchy or dry and following with the cream moisturizer I love it , it is worth the price and I totally recommend it.

Looking for your answer?