Augustinus Bader The Cream

by Augustinus Bader

Inspired by 30 years of research and innovation, this ultra- lightweight, instantly hydrating cream, powered by our proprietary TFC8®, helps to transform the complexion and replenish moisture. The Cream delivers vibrant, healthy, radiant skin and a firmer, smoother appearance.

The Ingredients:

TFC8®: A complex of natural amino acids, medical-grade vitamins and synthesized molecules naturally found in skin, which guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to cells, creating an optimal environment for regeneration.

Vitamin A: A vitamin that helps to normalize skin’s barrier properties and diminish appearance of fine lines by improving regeneration and collagen stimulation.

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): A powerful antioxidant known to stimulate collagen production and brighten skin.

Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): A form of Vitamin B5 derived from rice that is deeply moisturizing, conditioning and healing.

Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: An effective anti-irritant that soothes and calms, while improving hydration and smoothness.

Hi Everyone would you say this helps redness or not really and is it good for sensitive skin thanks!?
Has anyone used the Augustinus Bader The Cream Cleansing Balm I am curious if I should buy it for my first step in my double cleanse. I love the cream wasn’t a huge fan of the oil but would love to get feedback?
Do you use any serums before this cream?
Start your review of Augustinus Bader The Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Amy O.
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Amy O.
First of all, this review is of their body cream (which isn’t available on here yet). I had never heard of this brand before receiving a VoxBox from @Influenster to test and give my honest review... After some googling, I saw that this Cruelty-Free brand is sold at Sephora and high end stores with a (let’s be honest) hefty price tag. This girl has high expectations for a $165 body cream claiming to reduce cellulite and stretch marks. After using daily for the last 2 weeks, I will say that this cream DOES WORK. First of all, I was very impressed to find my skin still soft and moist after 12+ hours. The cream is very thick, like a dense body butter. I wished it was more of a lotion consistency, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ I focused mainly on my breasts (stretch marks), butt & outer thighs (little bit of cellulite), and two large stretch marks on my tummy. Two weeks later, my skin is super soft and my stretch marks are lighter and not nearly as noticeable. The little bit of cellulite is still there, but doesn’t seem to be quite as dimpled. Maybe with continued use it’ll improve even more... The reason I deducted a star is due to the price tag. **Summary: If you want a LUXURY body cream to provide long lasting moisture and improve your skin’s appearance, this is definitely a good contender! Will I buy this myself, nope. I cringe at any beauty product over $100 🙃 #TheCreamThatWorks
Sarah D.
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Sarah D.
As usual, I've waited till the last possible minute to write this review. I prefer to wait till the very end of the review window to make sure I give products the opportunity to perform as promised. I was also concerned about whether this cream was contributing to acne, as I had a few spots pop up during the time I've used the products. I can now definitively say it was maskne due to TX heat, not the moisturizer. I have not had any irritation with Augustinus Bader's "The Cream". It's been a lovely evening moisturizer but I am now switching it to my daytime moisturizer. One of the first things that I noticed was how the texture of The Cream is just perfect. It has a slight slip to it and just feels amazing on the skin. It also absorbs well and doesn't feel tacky. I have definitely seen a positive difference in the texture of my skin in terms of fine lines, plumpness, and acne scarring from my youth. When I put this on at night, my skin is super soft, supple and feels calmed. The results seem to be more pronounced now that I'm using it in conjunction with The Cream Cleansing Gel. They work well in tandem together as a skincare system (symbiotic ingredients I'm gathering). While I will buy just about anything if I see major results, the price is a bit steep to me due to the following: It does not help with my redness/rosacea. The ingredients contain Phenylalanine, which I am not a fan of. Despite these concerns, it's still a magical and powerful restorative moisturizer that I can get behind. Augustinus Bader The Cream
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Alexis B.
First of all the cream is a wonderful moisturizer that will make your skin begin to look absolutely fabulous. My skin seems to be a lot more smooth the texture is changing for the better and my pores are a lot less pronounced. I have only been using this for about 3 or 4 weeks but I notice a little change each week of use and I’m sure I will continue to see more progress with this moisturizer. I believe this will work for any skin type as it is a lightweight cream. I think for me next time I will try the rich cream because I think it will be a little more concentrated for my skin, as I prefer a little bit heavier of a moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone especially those with sensitive skin because there isn’t a scent and those who a sensitive would definitely appreciate this.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Carley M.
I received this product complimentary of Influenster, and have been only using for a few days now. I am totally hooked to The Cream now. I seen Bobbi Brown highly suggesting this brand and was so excited when I got this Voxbox. I love how within the first use I noticed a drastic change in hydration and how healthy my skin looked. I loved how lightweight it is, nice change from heavier creams. I also noticed when I pair this with The Cream Cleansing Gel that I also received was a perfect pair. I notice my skin not only feels hydrated, but it feels healthy as well. I'm hoping after continued use that I will see some more of the anti aging benefits in this product. I will be purchasing when I run out of both. Highly recommend!
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Tiara W.
I use this face cream after I use the cream cleansing gel and they complement each other well. This skin cream is very lux! The silky lightweight Texture this cream has Feels Amazing! I like that It absorbs quickly and I liked that it my made my face feel quenched and Hydrated. It really helped replenish lost moisture that my skin lost. I noticed less dry patches and creapy skin. I also could really tell a difference in the minimizing of the appearance of my fine lines and It does a great job at calming my skin when it becomes inflamed. Augustinus Bader The Cream
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Dany N.
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Dany N.
Me encanta esta crema es muy buena y me deja la piel muy suave e hidratada. Primera vez que la uso gracias a influenster por este producto que trabaja muy bien. Es efectivo. Tania la piel reseca y llevo 5 dias probandola y me ha dejado la piel mas suave. Lo recomiendo.
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Jumana A.
I received this product free from influenster in exchange for my honest review and I have to say this is the best face cream I have ever used. It’s moisturizing and leaves this feeling afterwards that I can only get after getting a facial. I’m so over the moon that I had the lovely opportunity to try this. 😍
Jlyne H.
Frisco, TX
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Jlyne H.
I am so impressed by the results of using this cream over the last few weeks! The before and after photos reveal the results themselves! The cream helped my middle-age breakouts tremendously and gave my skin a smoother, more fresh and glowy appearance. I believe in this product so much and highly recommend it. The cost of the cream is worth the results that follow with consistent use. The scent is light and refreshing; the feel of the cream is luxurious without feeling heavy. I am truly blown away by such great results in a short amount of time. Much less expensive than pricy dermatologist visits, and excellent results!
Casey G.
Harrisburg, PA
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Casey G.
It is a rich lather and made my face feel clean and smooth. I really like the packaging too, the packaging can be recycled. The products are super sleek.
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Augustinus Bader The Cream uploaded by Jamie U.
I want to know where this product has been all my life. I absolutely love this body cream. From the texture, to the way it glides on and absorbs immediately into your skin leaving no film of oil or anything! Definitely worth every penny. I will purchase this product again and have implemented this in my daily routine! Hands down one of the best!! Highly Recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
il y a 2 mois
Tricia R. il y a 2 mois
I think it depends on your skin, I found cleanser to be a little drying. I have combo oily skin and so it aggravated by dry areas. But it's light, easy to use, no scent, all good things. It pairs well with the cream, but I am honestly on the fence on whether I want to repurchase it because I don't know how much is the cream doing the work or the combo together. I know that was a non answer. I would get a sample first!
Annie M.
Dallas, TX
Talitha F.
Cheektowaga, NY
il y a 10 mois
Augustinus Bader The Cream is it good for daytime or nighttime?
Shelli D. il y a 10 mois
I used "The cream" mainly during the day. But also used at night sometimes. My skin is oily and it didn't break me out using it at night.