BY AUDIOVOX

Audiovox ipod clock radio - white (cr8030ie5) see more...

Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
eh, it's not the best. I mostly use it as an alarm clock because the speakers aren't that clear. i mean hey it works but its not the best. plus it only has the old school ipod charger. like the wide one, so you have to buy an adapter for it which is more work.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
I use to have this iPod dock when I had my first iPod Touch and it worked really well. The pros are that the sound quality is amazing and super loud however the cons are that I had problems getting the alarm part to work properly in the mornings
Rachelle W.
Bought one for my daughter, It's really cute and worked decent. It's not like your going to get some serious music out of it, but it's great for just hanging out in your room and doing your homework. It has an alarm as well. But what unique about this and the reason I bought it, was because it has these cover slips you can put on them to change the look. decent, not great product...
Sami O.
Brookline, MA
This was an awesome buy when I moved away to college! The sound quality is subpar, but it is so nice having an alarm clock to help wake me up for class. I love being able to wake up to my favorite music! It's also nice to have when I have friends over hanging out.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Love this alarm clock! It charges my iPod which is all well and good but it wakes me up when I want it to, which is the most important thing. Also, it came with multiple skins to give the outside a little pizzazz. I got to color my own!
Christine H.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this radio/alarm clock. It charges my Ipod very well and the sound is a good quality. I like the compact size of this as it fits well on a small nightstand
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Works well as an audio player and alarm clock. Have used in a handful of hotels. Audio quality isn’t the greatest, but good for a small space.
Valeria G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to have one of these back in the day and I love it but now that I think about it. It’s very hard to
Use and it takes up too much space
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
I have this in the black. I felt like it works great for an alarm clock but does not get load enough to be jamming to music.
Estella H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Small, good size for a night stand. Pretty basic, but bought it pretty much for an alarm clock so it gets the job done.