BY AUDIOVOX

Audiovox ipod clock radio - white (cr8030ie5) see more...

Rachelle W.
Bought one for my daughter, It's really cute and worked decent. It's not like your going to get some serious music out of it, but it's great for just hanging out in your room and doing your homework. It has an alarm as well. But what unique about this and the reason I bought it, was because it has these cover slips you can put on them to change the look. decent, not great product...
Sami O.
Brookline, MA
This was an awesome buy when I moved away to college! The sound quality is subpar, but it is so nice having an alarm clock to help wake me up for class. I love being able to wake up to my favorite music! It's also nice to have when I have friends over hanging out.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Love this alarm clock! It charges my iPod which is all well and good but it wakes me up when I want it to, which is the most important thing. Also, it came with multiple skins to give the outside a little pizzazz. I got to color my own!
Christine H.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this radio/alarm clock. It charges my Ipod very well and the sound is a good quality. I like the compact size of this as it fits well on a small nightstand
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
I have this in the black. I felt like it works great for an alarm clock but does not get load enough to be jamming to music.
Estella H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Small, good size for a night stand. Pretty basic, but bought it pretty much for an alarm clock so it gets the job done.
James D.
Fits nicely on any desk, yet has clear sound and works great! Very convenient, and wont leave a hole in your wallet!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
This product is pretty average. It charges my phone/Ipod well but could have some improvements. The size is good.
kelly z.
Plano, IL
This product is ok this like many other Ipod docks players speakers whatever the port usually goes bad
Molly B.
Nice size and worked decent. Fair price, just generally pretty plain and basic all around.