Audiobooks uploaded by Monique U.

BY AUDIOBOOKS #13 in Websites

Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I just looked up the book on audio books called unmarketing and clearly it is for my marketing business and has some amazing points and key factors that any successful marketing agent or sales person in general really needs to focus on. Audiobooks is a super simple app to run and it's super convenient when I don't have time to go to the bookstore because until the day I die I will always like a real book as opposed to something audio however the convenience is suitable and in a busy world and in a busy life sometimes we need things like that.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This is such a awesome service. I love the smell of books so I do like to purchase them but I know that sometimes they get thrown away or spilled on by my kiddos so the fact that I can download a title easy and listen to it whenever is wonderful. I especially like it when I have my lupus flares and everything hurts. I can play a title and listen and if I fall asleep just rewind to the page I started my favorite title besides Twilight, Black Dagger Brotherhood and Outlander I actually listen to Outlander at night and it helps to ease a bit of stress. You can find any book in my opinion and they are never lost or spilled on. I love my audio books.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
If you love books i recommend this site. I use this a couple times when I want my book to read to me. I love it. Makes she book more interesting. Super affordable and so many different books to read. Always updated with new books to read about. I love using this application for the plane super relaxing. just pop on some headphones and boom, you have a whole book being read to you.
Theresa A.
Audiobooks are one of my favorite things in new technology. I love being able to listen to a good book as I am on a flight, driving down the road, or exercising. Some activities make it impossible to hold a physical book, but audiobooks.com solves that problem and allows me to continue the story. I think this would also have a huge impact for people who were vision impaired. It is easy these days to listen to almost any book for very reasonable prices.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
I love audio books! Its one of my favorite ways to relax. Its good for virtually anyone from children to adults they have everything. My family and my self really enjoy audio books so much! Rainy days are no longer a problem stay in relax with a amazing story and a cup of tea.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
They keep up with all the books I read and let me know if my favorite author will be releasing a new book, keeps my reminders, offer excellent deals and rewards! I love them and extremely satisfied with all of my purchases!
Stacey B.
Ephrata
Really like to read books but sometimes you just don't have the time to read them? Then try audiobooks.com! You can get the first 14 days FREE to try it out and if you don't like it you can cancel no problem! You get a free download every month so it pays for itself and they have amazing sales! You can listen in your car while you drive and that's one of the best parts, you are reading while you drive. LOL You can listen on your phone while on the bus anywhere, that's the best part and most of the time it is read by the author themselves!! And that gives you a special look at how it was to be read I think too.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
My husband orders his books from audio. He spends a majority of his day driving so this allows him to listen to his books and continue with his day. He’s bought many books from them and he’s only not liked a couple which isn’t their fault but the people who narrate it! He has a monthly subscription!
Debbie H.
08754
I am absolutely in love with Audiobooks. I figured I would give it a try when I started a job that had a ling commute and I was instantly hooked. The books are narrated to you and I found them so easy to follow. .I found myself sitting in my car even once I reached my destination unable to turn the book off. Its like when you are interested in in a book and you just want to read one more page. The audio books are so reasonably priced I often found myself buying multiple books at a time. I definitely recommend you try the audio books if you haven't already, you definitely won't regret it.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
where I work I'm allowed to listen to music or audiobooks. A coworker told me about audiobook.com. I love that I purchase the twilight series on audiobook.com made my work week go by super fast I would totally recommend audiobook.com to anyone who is a book lover.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really that good?