Audiobooks uploaded by Monique U.

BY AUDIOBOOKS #22 in Websites

Yennifer R.
I love audible because I can find almost any book that i want. It’s such a great way to read more books without actually having to read. Another thing that i loved was the free books that they offered when i first signed up. I recommend audible to everyone from every age group because it’s just so simple to use and an amazing way to read more books.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I couldn’t have survived my 12 years of commuting without the constant entertainment of audiobooks. Who has time to sit down and read anymore? This is the perfect way to keep up with the literary world or rediscover an old favorite while driving or cleaning the house. Love love love!!!!
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
I just looked up the book on audio books called unmarketing and clearly it is for my marketing business and has some amazing points and key factors that any successful marketing agent or sales person in general really needs to focus on. Audiobooks is a super simple app to run and it's super convenient when I don't have time to go to the bookstore because until the day I die I will always like a real book as opposed to something audio however the convenience is suitable and in a busy world and in a busy life sometimes we need things like that.
I have a EVERY hard time getting books back to the library on times so I often end up paying quite a bit in fees.  I have learned that if I download an audiobook, I can LISTEN to the book at my convenience and it is mine to keep.  I highly recommend this site.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
If you love books i recommend this site. I use this a couple times when I want my book to read to me. I love it. Makes she book more interesting. Super affordable and so many different books to read. Always updated with new books to read about. I love using this application for the plane super relaxing. just pop on some headphones and boom, you have a whole book being read to you.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
My husband orders his books from audio. He spends a majority of his day driving so this allows him to listen to his books and continue with his day. He’s bought many books from them and he’s only not liked a couple which isn’t their fault but the people who narrate it! He has a monthly subscription!
Annette G.
Commerce , GA
I never really liked audiobooks that much until
I had children. Now I love them. I listen when I’m cooking or cleaning. I listen when I’m in the car. I am an avid reader and having 10 month old twins has cut into my reading time, so I love that I can still get to “read” this way.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Love audiobooks. I love that I. An listen to a book so I can continue to do something else like chores. The price of books are fair. Wish that it wasn’t a monthly fee. It’ll be a lot better if you can just buy a book when you wanted.
Jamnetty D.
As an avid reader and new mom, Audiobook has made my passion for books live on while taking care of a newborn. When baby is sleeping, I pop my headphones on and do all my motherly chores. This is one of the greatest inventions EVER.
Hengel V.
Gilbertsville, KY
Great quality audio, and. A large selection or titles, however, unless you have the time to listen basically every day, it’s a bit pricy. Specially if you already pay for Amazon Prime, and this is an add on.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really that good?