BY AUDIO TECHNICA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With the ATHM50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. see more...

Review (1)
Robert D.
Jacksonville, FL
These headphones are amazing. I have owned both BOSE and Beats headphones and while I will say that Bose's noise cancelation is pretty darn good, these headphones are my go to for my everyday headphone needs. The ear cups are very comfortable and the cable is very sturdy. I have had mine for over 2 years and they have shown no signs of wear. The sound quality is absolutely superb and I would pick them over all the headphones that I have tried within this price point. The bass is excellent as well which is a large selling point for me, and the highs and mids don't get drowned out like they do on some other high bass headphones.