BY NONE

The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology^Ideal for project The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology Ideal for project/home-studio see more...

Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Techie Expert
Depending mic. I use it for work, and it's pretty consistent. Always have to check my levels on the computer just in case but it's reliable. I don't have to yell into the mic. Even when it's not positioned properly, it picks up my voice clearly.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Techie Expert
This mic is amazing. It has great response and is as clear as the blue sky. I used mine as an open room mic for my acoustic guitar and it worked wonderfully.
James U.
Belton, TX
I personally bought this mic for my streaming and youtube setup after building my own computer. I could not be happier with the results. Crisp, clear, and beautifully designed. The glowing blue recording light is an extra that fit well with my blue LED computer lights. I wouldn't trade this mic for a more expensive one. I got my hands on this for under 100 dollars! I use it constantly.

I was so pleased with the product, I also bought an Audio Technica shotgun mic. Definitely a good buy.
Peter G.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent Studio mic for Voice over, podcasting and more. I'm a microphone hoarder and own many and each has its own unique personality. This mic requires 48 volts of Phantom Power and sounds great. Usually available for around $99 , I'm a HUGE fan of #Audio-Technica and own a few of their Mics.

Here's a video I did a while back comparing this mic to their ATR2500 with built in USB interface allowing you to plug directly into your computer negating the need for an interface tho the AT2020 is also available as a USB mic

Keely V.
Toronto, ON
Really good mic for what it is. Good for voice overs for things like YouTube. Don't expect to get awesome quality for music or vocals here. All mics sound different with different voices and room treatment. It's awesome you don't need an interface for this though which makes it a great travel demo mic for music ideas.
amjad a.
oujda
Hi there My name is Amjad Abdelwahed  Creator of “World Tech“.a blog review website that focuses on  technology and related accessories
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to  on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page . Good News !!!!I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for FreeWhat are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me . Best Regards