Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Silver [Silver] uploaded by Chanon C.Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Silver [Silver] uploaded by Ary 🦇.Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable System, Silver [Silver] uploaded by Corey H.

BY AUDIO TECHNICA

• Does anyone know what the tracking force of the stylus is...1 Answers
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Affordable, easy to use, great sound. This record player is great if you're just starting out. It can hook up to speakers, it has an easy switch from 7" to 12" & it plays great. It's a great record player for an affordable cost.
Ary 🦇.
los Angeles
Return that Crosley for this baby. It’s affordable and won’t ruin your records like all of those portable turntables with built in speakers. It’s very affordable and is of great quality too. I recommend everyone who is looking to get a turntable.
Kara h.
New York
Great record player! Much better sound and durability than other record players in this price range. It did require some minor assembly but was easy enough with the instructions. I use it with Bose computer speakers and I would highly recommend that setup.
Eric R.
Columbus
Highly recommend this turntable for those who will put money towards better sound quality. The steadiness of the record spinning mixed with the steadiness of the arm and needle on the record translates to having minimal risk of scratching from use as well as a much better sound quality. Laslty, this is extremely easy to operate since this type is automatic. This mean that only one button has to be pushed to start up the record, to stop the record completely, or pause the record right in the middle of the side of the record youre on. Incredibly magnificent product that everyone should buy if they want to start getting into the aesthetic and hobby of collecting vinyl.
Corey H.
Brooklyn, NY
I received the AT-LP60 for Christmas and, I have to say, I'm extremely happy. This was easily the best product I've ever used in the past year. From the great quality to the amazing sound produced by the player, I can listen to all of my LPs and expect the best sound. I highly recommend this turntable for a beginner getting into the record game!
Julia C.
San Diego
Anyone who is just starting out with vinyl should definitely give this turntable a shot! It’s simple, durable, and easy to use. I’ve had it for almost two years now and I’m able to play records on it for a really long time with no problems. I’ve also only had to replace the needle once in all that time. Overall, its a good deal for a turntable that is great to use no matter your familiarity level with vinyl.
Hanna S.
I had been wanting a record player for a few years so when I finally decided to buy one, this is what I picked. While it isn't the fanciest one on the market, for the price there is no other option in my mind. This is such a great player. The sound quality is great, I love that it's automatic, and it's incredibly easy to hook up and use. I am incredibly happy with this player.
Corey H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know what the tracking force of the stylus is? I want to make sure I don't wreck my records.